dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
not yet but regarding his last few VNs he really should take time cause they were all visually enhanced but story and variety of kinks and good sex scenes were really lacking
and when will there be new games or comics?

jojomantol69

Nov 12, 2019
if i may ask, what is the difference between adelaide inn and adelaide inn 2? is it just a remake with extra scenes or is it completely seperate games?

Reactions: TacoTown

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
follow up the image post ntr man said

Note: the image above is nothing but scratch on the surface, there's a lot more things I need to work on. as well as the time needed to get it done. I just gave a small peak so people are aware that stuff are being worked on despite the silence. ( especially those who kept on spamming me regarding when will be the new contents, I preferably like to work in peace if possible. )

official announcement will be pushed a bit farther as there will be a couple of other important things that I need to announce along with it.

Thank you (edited)

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
follow up the image post ntr man said

Note: the image above is nothing but scratch on the surface, there's a lot more things I need to work on. as well as the time needed to get it done. I just gave a small peak so people are aware that stuff are being worked on despite the silence. ( especially those who kept on spamming me regarding when will be the new contents, I preferably like to work in peace if possible. )

official announcement will be pushed a bit farther as there will be a couple of other important things that I need to announce along with it.

Thank you (edited)
February release...:unsure:

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
ya its looking like it. that or its just her son but hopefully hes found away to get around patron and we get some shota
I hear ya, but there's no way that's her son. No mom invites her own son for tea time. Bcuz it's usually based on NTRMAN's previous works, the sons have a really motherly relationship with their moms nothing sexual ie Camp with Mom and Mothers lessons, there isn't a one-on-one sit down convo with just a mom and her son naw mean. Looks like one of my prediction is closest to true lol. Young kid and Older Milf it is. Yessssss.

Reactions: trungq108

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Ntrman just revealed the project of 2022
Bruh, poor guy is gonna get NTRcucked for 3 seasons, his mom, childhood friend and probably a crush/gf..he'll definitely kill himself in the end..seems like NTRMAN got this idea from the most popular NTR doujin on nhentai by TerasuMC where the kid got NTRd by a black boy from school, got his mom, sister and crush.

GoldBolt

Aug 2, 2020
Bruh, poor guy is gonna get NTRcucked for 3 seasons, his mom, childhood friend and probably a crush/gf..he'll definitely kill himself in the end..seems like NTRMAN got this idea from the most popular NTR doujin on nhentai by TerasuMC where the kid got NTRd by a black boy from school, got his mom, sister and crush.
What's the premise of the new game?

Reactions: Satiro

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Cansome please share whats mentioned in this post?

2022 Project Showcase

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes