Poptrip

Jul 5, 2021
My bad then, still i highly would doubt he is making 7 different games and or comics since "season 3" on both has 5 examples and he did an unaccounted for update on Camp With Mom. im also assuming that the one i posted he drew up first since its in the last AI preview post and the other character isnt in any probably scrapped unless its this game he posted about in his discord.
Do you have NtrMan Discord Server?

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
How is there multiple ending option if ntr is not avoidable....i mean is that's how it is no matter how we play we get ntr ending if there is ending without ntr then i will try this game so can anyone tell me....

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
How is there multiple ending option if ntr is not avoidable....i mean is that's how it is no matter how we play we get ntr ending if there is ending without ntr then i will try this game so can anyone tell me....
the dev is called NTR-man. if you would have played his others games you would be surprised that nearly none as a not ntr version. if you are so much against ntr i can only recommend adelaide inn from ntrman which has a not ntr optional ending otherwise search for other games

Harsh 007

Jun 7, 2018
the dev is called NTR-man. if you would have played his others games you would be surprised that nearly none as a not ntr version. if you are so much against ntr i can only recommend adelaide inn from ntrman which has a not ntr optional ending otherwise search for other games
I know waht type of games he develop bro & his name also gives idea & Yeah it's true i hate ntr bro BUT i was just curious i didn't play it though.....i was just curious you know since it says multiple endings i mean i has to be ntr in it so....i'm gonna pass & yeah i never like ntr games

• Haha
Reactions: wilhermans

death48

Mar 29, 2019
the poll is pretty much would fans be willing to lose mobile and android versions of games for better content since they take a while to make and have a smaller user base and when gone would free up time to put more work for the base game
i hope that Quality contant > Android build wins in that poll... you kidding.. who plays in mobile NTRMAN games

Rocketboyz

May 17, 2019
Pretty sure he plans to make "Small village" it would be next year cause I think his next one involves a book store thing.

death48

Mar 29, 2019
According to the billing notice, no new games will be released next month, with a preview for 2022 games expected in December or early January.
So he won't have to charge a membership fee for the next month.
so preview its gonna be on december or january... and next release maybe on february???.... damn

Reactions: Valila

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Man Im playing the remake of adelaide inn and when I read "kneel before the queen" I though that she was this queen but nope it would have been pretty funny if this games where connected

Boby88

Dec 3, 2021
Plz help I extract the zip file but just give some file and I don't know how to fix this (version android)

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
does the author have new ready-made comics?
not yet but regarding his last few VNs he really should take time cause they were all visually enhanced but story and variety of kinks and good sex scenes were really lacking

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes