exiagundam00

May 8, 2021
Can someone tell me where I could download the original Adelaide Inn [2019 ones] and A Small Village v0.74? I have Googled both of them but still no result

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Can someone tell me where I could download the original Adelaide Inn [2019 ones] and A Small Village v0.74? I have Googled both of them but still no result
I played both. You aren't really missing much. Both will leave you unsatisfied because, they're both short and incomplete games.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
Latest from ntrman
Project#7 is underway and going well.
View attachment 1503172
from the store front next main character is probs this one View attachment 1503184
"Sakakido Shoten" translates to Sakakido's Bookstore

This is either a young kid or old-man NTR confirmed.

Those 2 are the only possible demographics that usually visits or hang out a bookstore/library.

No delinquent adult male visits libraries or bookstores.

My theory:

Theory #1: She might be the librarian clerk and some old-man is the owner of the bookshop she works for and he molests her.

Theory #2: Kid visits the bookstore/library to look at dirty magazines/books and she catches him and lust develops between the two of them.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
"Sakakido Shoten" translates to Sakakido's Bookstore

This is either a young kid or old-man NTR confirmed.

Those 2 are the only possible demographics that usually visits or hang out a bookstore/library.

No delinquent adult male visits libraries or bookstores.

My theory:

Theory #1: She might be the librarian clerk and some old-man is the owner of the bookshop she works for and he molests her.

Theory #2: Kid visits the bookstore/library to look at dirty magazines/books and she catches him and lust develops between the two of them.
people are pretty sure its about a wife giving herself out to the landlord after her and her husband fall behind in rent

Shyamal

Apr 26, 2021
the poll is pretty much would fans be willing to lose mobile and android versions of games for better content since they take a while to make and have a smaller user base and when gone would free up time to put more work for the base game
Who is winning the voting poll ' Android or non-android'

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes