Leomarth14

Oct 26, 2019
Man I love ntrman but he needs to fire some of his writers I still hate how they ruined the Adelaide inn remake ,same goes for this project writing is too lazy with no real ntr context

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
latest from the man himself
Hey Everyone,
I hope you've enjoyed the contents that I've provided for the past 6 months as much as I've enjoyed making them. A lot of energy was poured into those project and I hope you find them worth of your time at the very least.

At the moment, I feel like the fatigue and mental stress over the past months of production has finally taking a toll on me a bit more effective than before and so, to preserve my sanity I'll be taking a bit longer of break than what I've mentioned before.

No worries though. I've already made some early progress with the "projects in-queue" though they are not yet on the stage that I'm comfortable to publicly share, I will work on them as soon I'm able.

With this in mind, there will be No contents yet for the upcoming month of November. In case you don't want to be charged for the upcoming month please temporarily disable your subscription before the month ends.

As always thanks for your support and I hope you look forward to the next project,
- NTRMAN

Reactions: Satiro and forfuna

HopeEstheim

Jul 20, 2020
who has adelaide remake full save with all memories unlocked? i got one but not all memories are unlocked

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes