ShadowUnity

Mar 12, 2020
both headers went up at the same time the one on his patreon he never changed , the one u just posted is the one he used for fanbox
My bad then, still i highly would doubt he is making 7 different games and or comics since "season 3" on both has 5 examples and he did an unaccounted for update on Camp With Mom. im also assuming that the one i posted he drew up first since its in the last AI preview post and the other character isnt in any probably scrapped unless its this game he posted about in his discord.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
My bad then, still i highly would doubt he is making 7 different games and or comics since "season 3" on both has 5 examples and he did an unaccounted for update on Camp With Mom. im also assuming that the one i posted he drew up first since its in the last AI preview post and the other character isnt in any probably scrapped unless its this game he posted about in his discord.
he drew them up at the same time and broke it up just cause patreon doesn't like some of the games he had in the one banner (namely a small village)

Reactions: Bad Bobby

trungq108

Apr 27, 2020
lastest update from ntrman

Expect new content next month.

Note: Release date to be announced at a later time

Whether it's the new main project or the short animation is yet to be known.
Regardless, you will receive a reward for the said month.

I ask for your patience.
Thank you.
you so fast. he just update on fanbox

death48

Mar 29, 2019
1632763144722.png
any hero? , ... about what is that poll?

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
View attachment 1425219
any hero? , ... about what is that poll?
its just asking about how important certain things are like art and voice from 1 to 5 and what kind of merchandise u would be willing to buy. the last two are if ur doing good and if ur willing to give up ur soul.

Ero - Sennin

May 18, 2017
its just asking about how important certain things are like art and voice from 1 to 5 and what kind of merchandise u would be willing to buy. the last two are if ur doing good and if ur willing to give up ur soul.
How about the voting for the time of game's development ? I saw that on Discord

• Angry
Reactions: Assari

Yua (結愛)

May 13, 2021
The following text used a translator, forgive my English level is not good.:cry:

Before playing this game I was not read what the game description is and who the author is, I very much dislike ntr, but I am willing to try it. The final option of the prince's perspective in the game I thought I could escape the ntr, and finally did not expect the prince would let them both go, so I feel very incredible and angry:mad:, does not the prince very disgusted goblin? NTRMAN is true to its name.(y)
I wonder you guys really exist

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
No android ver again for new game :(
Seeing that the Android performance issue is widespread and supporting it has been more of a struggle, I will be halting builds for the Mobile platform until I can figure out how to optimize my projects for the mobile.

Until then, All Projects will be limited only to Win/PC Builds.

and he hasn't said anything other than that so ya no android ver

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the question was how long are u willing to wait for a game to come out

depends on how many choices you have in general and if it’s just a milf/boy game or if it has a decent set of multiple kinks in it

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes