bluepixiegurl316

Nov 28, 2018

The King and Boy had their chances to change the outcome but, decided to bow down to a woman. If the King had stood up against his wife's wishes, I mean he is the KING and killed the goblin from the beginning , then they won't be in that predicament. Her son helped her escape in the end instead of letting her suffer the Kings punishment. They got what they deserved.
Take a chill pill dude.

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
third i believe is scrapped character that was meant to be used in AI2 and last is a small village remake i think that he later took off his header and replaced with someone else. edit: here is old header the new one is current one on his patreon View attachment 1419117
both headers went up at the same time the one on his patreon he never changed , the one u just posted is the one he used for fanbox

Reactions: Hvfjtsuo

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
third i believe is scrapped character that was meant to be used in AI2 and last is a small village remake i think that he later took off his header and replaced with someone else. edit: here is old header the new one is current one on his patreon View attachment 1419117
This is who I am looking forward to the most:
Capture.JPG Looks like a bad bitch:devilish:
Tattoos, slutty clothing and all.
She looks like a lot of fun.
MILF band groupie.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes