c74

Oct 8, 2017
is there a route/ending that lets you kill the goblin and take the mother for yourself? Or just all cuck

c74

Oct 8, 2017
nope, all netorare
Not to start a ntr discussion, but what is the appeal in seeing an underage boy break down because someone takes something he dearly loves ? I would get it if you play from the goblins pov or the queens one, as in a corruption game, but this just made me sad after playing for a few minutes

Reactions: Trapitalism101
Sep 15, 2020
Not to start a ntr discussion, but what is the appeal in seeing an underage boy break down because someone takes something he dearly loves ? I would get it if you play from the goblins pov or the queens one, as in a corruption game, but this just made me sad after playing for a few minutes
well i'm not the biggest fan of ntr i follow NTRMAN because of his art. but it doesn't really bother me anymore

luccel

Jan 30, 2021
1631289027520.png

Here's the lasts preview ntrman had to go to the doctor and is still recovering and as such he's not working as much as he usually does and is thinking about pausing billing for October. my guess on release is last week of November if he pauses billing, if he pushes him self instead of resting then who knows when.

(same picture just animated)

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
well i'm not the biggest fan of ntr i follow NTRMAN because of his art. but it doesn't really bother me anymore
Thats how it starts.... as someone continues down the rabbit hole of ntr it will bother them less and less untill one day... you start to like it... a lot.

Or you can make a serious mistake like i did and play the game that shall not be mentioned(THP)and just get warp speeded directly into no return NTR land.

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
View attachment 1397647

Here's the lasts preview ntrman had to go to the doctor and is still recovering and as such he's not working as much as he usually does and is thinking about pausing billing for October. my guess on release is last week of November if he pauses billing, if he pushes him self instead of resting then who knows when.

(same picture just animated)
December release most likely.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Marconi Guglielmo

Deleted member 205331

Sep 15, 2017
The King and Boy had their chances to change the outcome but, decided to bow down to a woman. If the King had stood up against his wife's wishes, I mean he is the KING and killed the goblin from the beginning , then they won't be in that predicament. Her son helped her escape in the end instead of letting her suffer the Kings punishment. They got what they deserved.

Rotsen955

Mar 7, 2018
Can someone share the save with the unlocked gallery of the last game? I dont know why the game star using 100% the cpu when i star the patch son its unplayable for me.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes