Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I do not know ... the end is really bad in my opinion according to she wanted happiness and tranquility with the goblins but when the king knows that there are more goblins and by treason rather deception, he will start the goblin house which are now his Children and that happiness will become good, you already know a massacre that she wanted to avoid from the beginning according to her but instead of that it is as if she had proposed it herself, I thought it would have a better ending but no, the game is really good but its In the end I leave a lot, besides that in the NTR this always happens after the woman is raped, to such an extent that you start saying I do not get bored of her I want another :p

lightning002

Mar 23, 2021
I do not know ... the end is really bad in my opinion according to she wanted happiness and tranquility with the goblins but when the king knows that there are more goblins and by treason rather deception, he will start the goblin house which are now his Children and that happiness will become good, you already know a massacre that she wanted to avoid from the beginning according to her but instead of that it is as if she had proposed it herself, I thought it would have a better ending but no, the game is really good but its In the end I leave a lot, besides that in the NTR this always happens after the woman is raped, to such an extent that you start saying I do not get bored of her I want another :p
I agree with you.I hope ntrman need to update but he said no update so sad.
another thing is i want to see queen and goblin in hentai eposides.
I know that is silly thought.i want to see queen more.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
just played the new one "camping with mom" or something like that.

quality wise the best one so far but story and kink wise the most boring one - at least for me.

leod54

Jul 17, 2021
I just download the game for Android and when I try to install it, suddenly stops and the installation menu shows a message something like the application was not installed. Can someone help me?

Terrygun

Jul 19, 2020
just played the new one "camping with mom" or something like that.

quality wise the best one so far but story and kink wise the most boring one - at least for me.
Is it possible to play it in android? I tried to, but it always get out of the app at main part and can't proceed further in the game.

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
tell me a game in the likeness of this Queen who adopted a Goblin?
NTRMAN has several other games, though aside from this one and The Rural Homecoming, you'll need to look elsewhere/subscribe to his Patreon for them.

You might find some of Studio Pork's games to your liking.

Possibly Busty Elf Wife and the Premature Ejaculator as well. And maybe Minako.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
how do I open the last scenes with the queen? an orgy in a cave?

and will the author have new games or not?

will he add scenes to the game hiking with mom and the Queen who adopted a Goblin?

AB84

Aug 31, 2017

and will the author have new games or not?

will he add scenes to the game hiking with mom and the Queen who adopted a Goblin?
in the next few weeks he will release the continuation of camp with mom, where the mom and the friend fuck at their home, it will be amazing, the teaser scenes are sooooo hot.

dantes0

Oct 20, 2017
in the next few weeks he will release the continuation of camp with mom, where the mom and the friend fuck at their home, it will be amazing, the teaser scenes are sooooo hot.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes