Idk_SFM

Mar 21, 2020
Tbh this is probably the only NTR thing that I actually find tolerable, but even saying that I still Really don't like NTR

AB84

Aug 31, 2017
What? Is that the sequel for camp with mom or a new game? i saw a discord discussion in ntrman there will be new content within 2 weeks for camp with mom if it won the poll.
I also read the discussion and i don't remember anything about it saying 2 weeks, no way. On the Poll it says 2 months for new content, most likely the sequel since the base game was just a few days long.

1624025545288.png

roam;)

Jul 29, 2020
anybody could solve this prblm i have a android version of 8+ bt the RAM is only 4GB,as you know new one requires 6 bt i really need to play this game.. help plss

boobasnoopa

Nov 4, 2017
Wait how do you unlock the ending cave orgy scene? I saw the images on e-hentai, so clearly they're there, or are they just not implemented?

ehendu

Feb 19, 2019
Anyone know View attachment 1277522
who the red headed girl is? Has she been in an NTRman game/comic?
It looks like there are 2 redheaded girls in that? So I'll just go left to right
1. Believe that is the granny from Adelaide Inn
2. Queen from this game
3. Unsure. Can't find anything of his that has a similar design as far as the hair style and sensual dance clothes go.
4. I think that's from "A Small Village". Not sure if that was ever finished but you can search around for it.

Reactions: Valila
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes