Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
We need more or a part 2! at best with goblin shaman/old goblin or kings old fathe with the queen or queens father/grandpa. pleeeeeeeeeease. i don't want to see giant orc, too small gnomes or smooth looking boys...

Reactions: georgensfw

lightning002

Mar 23, 2021
i wish more sex scene and they remake or add more scene story very short.
Or make hentai eposides must better just a dream lol

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
How do I use the patch for my already downloades game? The ReadMe says to download file to the instillation folder. I am a complete noob with stuff like this and I found no folder that says instillation. Please help me!!

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
How do I use the patch for my already downloades game? The ReadMe says to download file to the instillation folder. I am a complete noob with stuff like this and I found no folder that says instillation. Please help me!!
To apply the patch just drag over the patch contents to the game folder, and accept anything overwriting.

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
To apply the patch just drag over the patch contents to the game folder, and accept anything overwriting.
Maybe I'm just not understanding this. I downloaded the patch and now have a file named PATCH_1.1. I read the ReadMe and downloaded the Win64 file. I dragged and dropped it into the game folder. It went in and nothing happened. I am an amateur at this so can you tell me the specific name of the file that I have to drop the patch into?

Last edited:

Dmograine

May 21, 2018
Maybe I'm just not understanding this. I downloaded the patch and now have a file named PATCH_1.1. I read the ReadMe and downloaded the Win64 file. I dragged and dropped it into the game folder. It went in and nothing happened. I am an amateur at this so can you tell me the specific name of the file that I have to drop the patch into?
Apologies for the late answer. Here's a detailed guide on how to apply the patch.
1. Open the .zip folder named Win64.zip that you already have
2. Drag and drop the folder named TheQueen_Data that is inside the .zip file into the game folder.
3. Accept anything overwriting
4. Open the game with "The Queen.exe" and check the top left corner of the window. It should say v1.1 (EN)

Reactions: Link077 and 147f59

Poisonh

Jul 21, 2019
Apologies for the late answer. Here's a detailed guide on how to apply the patch.
1. Open the .zip folder named Win64.zip that you already have
2. Drag and drop the folder named TheQueen_Data that is inside the .zip file into the game folder.
3. Accept anything overwriting
4. Open the game with "The Queen.exe" and check the top left corner of the window. It should say v1.1 (EN)
Worked perfectly. Thanks!!

Reactions: Dmograine
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes