Ego0XO

Jun 24, 2020
I notice that there are some empty spaces in patch 1.1's gallery,
does this mean that there will be more update for this game?
1.2 patch maybe ? what do u guys think? Screenshot (19).png

WareWaShida

Jan 25, 2021
It seems the game won't run even after I've pasted the files from the 1.1 patch into the 1.0 folder. Game always freezes up when it gets to the first hourglass loading animation. Definitely sure my PC's 64-bit.

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
the art is acceptable but the dialogue is pretty kinky and voice sound is not bad.
If only he add more content to the story, not just lewd scene.

Zoness

Jul 30, 2020
Short and sweet. Wish it was longer and meatier though, queens or any female royalty really, being slutty is rare and a top fetish of mine.

Reactions: Pogo123

maxtouch

Mar 15, 2018
Does anyone have a 100% save? I really don't want to read all this again.
Edit: Ok, I did read the entire thing without skipping and I still can't see the mother's POV. I didn't skip, I didn't press enter twice. I don't know why it's not letting me. This is bullshit. Again, Does anyone have a full gallery save?

Last edited:

Engami

Aug 25, 2018
This is all i found , compare to the CG collection this should be 100% save but still, does any have one to compare since it looks like imcomplete to me

Engami

Aug 25, 2018
Does anyone have a 100% save? I really don't want to read all this again.
Edit: Ok, I did read the entire thing without skipping and I still can't see the mother's POV. I didn't skip, I didn't press enter twice. I don't know why it's not letting me. This is bullshit. Again, Does anyone have a full gallery save?
If you go with the second option every time you will unlock the queen 's POV, also it is not as great as it be
The Queen 's POV is just skip straight to sex scene

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes