Satyr90

Dec 23, 2020
the queen is a terrible mother, even before getting hooked to the goblin, ignoring her own child needs.
first and last time i play an NTR game, the queen pisses me off and the king is wussie, the only one with some standards is the prince.
I have to admit that part got to me too. I don't always play NTR games I do play some with an NTR option. But this Queen is a terrible mother. Not even a month and she's ready to turn her back on her own son for some goblin sausage? Not to mention when the Goblin and Prince get into a fight she treats the goblins wounds and she all but calls the prince a liar. Hell she mainly ignores him. Who the hell does that!?

Last edited:
Reactions: shenronwind

anwh

Dec 26, 2020
The story is good, the truth is that I do not care if the game is NTR, I mean that the name of the artist is called "NTRMAN". But if the experience bothers me a little that what the son sees does not affect the mother, I feel that if the game had shown different things when seeing them with the son or with the mother, it would be great, or that it is because of the son that certain scenes happen that way. Perhaps he will send a letter to a friend from another kingdom and that is why there is a possibility that he will fuck the mother or manage to separate the goblin and that it is the son who fucks.

jackbw0890

Nov 9, 2017
I can't help but imagine the author got bored and lost interest midway through writing the story. The game definitely could've used a longer playtime with a bit slower buildup.

And that there are plenty of missed opportunities (IMO), like no dialogue choices in the queen's POV, no incest, no shota; that prince's friend Lucius or something totally looks like someone who'd bang his friend's mom. A collaboration between him and the goblin would've spiced things up. I'm also bummed we didn't get a final CG for the epilogue in queen's POV. Don't get me wrong, leaving things to imagination isn't too shabby an artistic choice, but a CG would've been nice. Grammatical errors can be ignored IMO.

Last edited:
Reactions: C7osure

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I can't help but imagine the author got bored and lost interest midway through writing the story. The game could definitely could've used a longer playtime with a bit slower buildup.

And that there are plenty of missed opportunities (IMO), like no dialogue choices in the queen's POV, no incest, no shota; that prince's friend Lucius or something totally looks like someone who'd bang his friend's mom. A collaboration between him and the goblin would've spiced things up. I'm also bummed we didn't get a final CG for the epilogue in queen's POV. Don't get me wrong, leaving things to imagination isn't too shabby an artistic choice, but a CG would've been nice. Grammatical errors can be ignored IMO.
Pretty much all this dev's work aside from the comics are 15 min short visual novels. They're not meant to be long or drawn out

Reactions: jackbw0890

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
Pretty much all this dev's work aside from the comics are 15 min short visual novels. They're not meant to be long or drawn out
but even i don't agree with everything jackbw0890 wrote, dev's two VN, one about that Inn and the other one about that school friend who fucks secretly his friends mum are both way longer and more drawn out. even the one where the husbands grandpa corrupts his grandson's wife is longer (but lacks story wise heavily imo). and a last cg would have been really nice from the queen's pov.

but i am happy there is no real shota in this one. too many asian works focus around shota. on pixiv you find like 20 things for a niche fetish but 200 for shota. boring. so i personally can't accept goblin and no shota as a valid criticism.

Reactions: jackbw0890
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes