MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
There's numbers that show how many scenes there are in each section. Ignore blank boxes.
Man that drove me nuts he should just use regular numbers, or something like 9/9 or 7/7, even when you pointed it out I still ignored the roman numerals for a bit, before realize that's what it was
So for anyone looking by the search function I'll reiterate with some key words you might search, there are only 7 scenes to collect in the scene collection of the gallery if you have 7 then you are good, don't worry about the empty blocks they are literal empty spots, there are no missing scenes
This is what it should look like, there is nothing missing
01.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Qwe@ty0012

r00t_0nTh3R00f

Apr 5, 2020
Man that drove me nuts he should just use regular numbers, or something like 9/9 or 7/7, even when you pointed it out I still ignored the roman numerals for a bit, before realize that's what it was
So for anyone looking by the search function I'll reiterate with some key words you might search, there are only 7 scenes to collect in the scene collection of the gallery if you have 7 then you are good, don't worry about the empty blocks they are literal empty spots, there are no missing scenes
This is what it should look like, there is nothing missing
View attachment 943568
So this game is not completed right? Because it says completed but there are still missing scenes, so not sure how to get those.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

narikatepov

Feb 1, 2019
What's the queen POV
a) Play the son's perspective
b) Make the choices :
1-Finish your meal. 2-go to the royal gardens. 3-go to the bathouse
c) when confronting the king at the end of the game choose the option "reveal mother's secret" and go on until the game ends.

When starting a new game you'll be given the new option Queen's persepective option.

nielsen145

Donor
Oct 29, 2019
the queen is a terrible mother, even before getting hooked to the goblin, ignoring her own child needs.
first and last time i play an NTR game, the queen pisses me off and the king is wussie, the only one with some standards is the prince.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
HOW COULD I MISS THIS GEM? i wish the queen would be the prince's big sister and virgin that would have been even hotter, and the goblin more ugly (or a little frogman - like the fairytail the frogking you know - that would be so HOT too) but i like this already.

Just...

a bit short, i somehow have to uncover Queen's stuff. i would rather decide as prince not to and let them have their fun for a better surprise later when i play as the Queen. speaking of playing as the Queen:

I did all options and still can't play as her. still locked. WHY? help pls

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
For me princess/queen pov unlocked after correct order of prince scenes.
and which is this correct order? i tried two times first i avoided spying at any cost, then i spyed on everything and still can't unlock the QUEEN POV. ._.

to unlock the queen pov just chose every single second option.
i hope this works.

also: STOP POST EVERY PIC GOD DAMN IT THESE ARE SPOILERS :mad:

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes