BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
I have completed the princes POV but the queen POV is still locked?
Answer 1: Yes, there is a scene from various animations in a goblin cave. If you have not been able to get there, there is a game save document at some point in this thread.

Answer 2: As I understand it, the queen's point of view cannot be accessed if you have skipped any part. This is intended for those of us who love to press ctrl all the time to quickly unlock all the animations and see them at once.

geenius3ab

Sep 2, 2017
Not a big fan of the NTR stuff, and I was kind of stuck on the "???" thing until I looked it up on this thread.

The mother's POV is far better, as it's pretty much just seeing a sexy milf getting banged. Wasn't a fan of the prince's POV.

Reactions: SenaTTK

MoonRaider

Apr 26, 2020
hi dudes, i have problem -game function perfectly but i dont see pictures and art. same problem i have with adelaine, is there solution for this??? plz help!!!

Reactions: collected

bugfinder

Jan 30, 2019
ok.. the mother POV is not bug.. you need to reveal mother secret to unlock it.
but the savefile thumbnail is bug even you delete the save.. the picture still there.
even overwrite the save.. the picture didn changed. patch 1.1 is broken i guess..

kagome999

Jan 16, 2020
the guy uploads the patch but doesn't bother to even patch up the game, here i did it for you.
The Queen_v1.1_Win64_EN

Reactions: Jude6

Apulonir

Jul 27, 2019
its so erotic how filthy and sweaty she is, it would be even more if shes hairy too, im so turned on :love:

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes