Croak

Jul 21, 2017
Don't understand the hype. BASIC af story. Maybe 10 minutes of reading. No interaction at all. Not worth it

ahbapftw

May 15, 2019
was a waste of time to download the lack of options makes it not very fun, even with that last option *???* being unavailable to click you wont get the queens point of view, so to save anyone the time of downloading don't bother, as for the person who posted it if you have any issues with what I've said then feel free to send me a shout, I may or may not bother to respond, as for my reasons beyond the waste of time to download, you get 1-2 half viewed (( vision is obscured cause the prince is too dumb to move an inch to the left or right and see what's going on >_>)) scenes leading up to 1 big scene and that's it for all the clicking involved even though it clearly states you can unlock the Queen's pov I have clicked ever option of the princes pov and it leads to nothing.
you played it wrong. You have to unlock every scene to unlock reveal ntr button to the king. You just clicked the options with no scenes and called it off. If you witness every single breast feeding and cunnilingus scenes as the prince. He reveals it to the father and behead route comes. Afterwise you can unlock queens pov which has no choices but only getting fucked by the goblin.

Mar 23, 2019
Queen is waaaaay to trusting. So trusting I can't even call it stupid. But I will call her a whore.
Whore? Most certainly. But she's a curvy milf thirsting after that stinky gobbo shwangle, so she gets a pass in my book. If I was the king I wouldn't even be mad because Ogbar's idea was in fact brilliant. If only his idea worked in the real world...

Mar 23, 2019
It is a NTRMan Game with a Medieval setting about a Queen banging a Goblin......but without p...pre..pregnancy to recreate the goblins that died on that fateful day?

Blasphemy my fellow sisters and brothers.

At the end that woman needs to be pregnant.
Shame....Shame....Shame...
You can certainly assume her plan to bear Ogbar a halfbreed ended in success since she was so enthusiastic about it. I was like "Damn girl, milk that gobbo for all he's worth!"

MangaKing

Oct 16, 2017
The queen must be missing a few brain cells how did she think this would end? Her husband would've eventually seen her pregnant even if she was able to hid what she was doing, so everything would've been reveled eventually, when she gave birth, its just a matter of when. Did she think her husband would've been cool with a goblin baby? Heck the reasoning the goblin gave for getting her pregnant was having a halfblood who could understand both sides of the lane, why didn't she use a maid or something?

Her husband never would have agreed with this and she at least unconsciously knew it because she hid the whole affair, albeit completely terribly how did no one see what happened besides the prince what about all the guards? the maids? speaking about the maids why weren't their maids taking care of the queen? heck why was the queen personally taking care of the goblin?

Though I suppose she paid the price for her stupidity in the end stuck in a cave fuckin goblins until someone finds them and probably kills them all because the king isn't going to be charitable with goblins after the whole affair. All she did in the end is give the king a personal vendetta against the goblins.

liked the sex scenes though, that's usually what I come here for

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

BlackFoxEv

Jun 4, 2020
The queen must be missing a few brain cells how did she think this would end? Her husband would've eventually seen her pregnant even if she was able to hid what she was doing, so everything would've been reveled eventually, when she gave birth, its just a matter of when. Did she think her husband would've been cool with a goblin baby? Heck the reasoning the goblin gave for getting her pregnant was having a halfblood who could understand both sides of the lane, why didn't she use a maid or something?

Her husband never would have agreed with this and she at least unconsciously knew it because she hid the whole affair, albeit completely terribly how did no one see what happened besides the prince what about all the guards? the maids? speaking about the maids why weren't their maids taking care of the queen? heck why was the queen personally taking care of the goblin?

Though I suppose she paid the price for her stupidity in the end stuck in a cave fuckin goblins until someone finds them and probably kills them all because the king isn't going to be charitable with goblins after the whole affair. All she did in the end is give the king a personal vendetta against the goblins.

liked the sex scenes though, that's usually what I come here for
Yesterday or the day before yesterday I wrote a more LOGICAL argument in 15 minutes.

I'm just like you: I liked the art and animations, but the story ...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Mar 23, 2019
Heck the reasoning the goblin gave for getting her pregnant was having a halfblood who could understand both sides of the lane, why didn't she use a maid or something?
Ogbar planned for this which is why he said the halfbreed needed to be a Prince and not come from lowborn stock- which he could do anytime he wanted via rape. If the halfbreed was royalty, then he would have privileges and status that a goblin born of a farm girl or as you say a maid would not have. You have to admire Ogbar for his ingenuity. But even if the logic of his argument was for nought, the Queen was definitely thirsty for goblin dick at that point and Ogbar was just giving her the last push through the door.

Kinzee92

Nov 21, 2017
you played it wrong. You have to unlock every scene to unlock reveal ntr button to the king. You just clicked the options with no scenes and called it off. If you witness every single breast feeding and cunnilingus scenes as the prince. He reveals it to the father and behead route comes. Afterwise you can unlock queens pov which has no choices but only getting fucked by the goblin.
fair enough, for me I was having issues clicking some stuff on my play through anyways due to my screen size, but in the end guess the game just isn't my thing, ty for the feed back though.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes