Inkheepurr

Apr 27, 2019
Was expecting more from this, especially after he said it was mostly finished before he worked on it the last couple of months.

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
I don't really get why people always ask why NTR is avoidable in NTR games. Like, if I'm clicking on a furry game I'm not going to ask if the furry content is avoidable. If I'm clicking on an incest game I'm not going to ask if the incest is avoidable. This game was created specifically to tell an NTR story. To make the base genre of the game avoidable would completely undermine its whole purpose.
Because there are NTR games that offer that option. People see this and wonder if other NTR games have that option as well.

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
man either this mom is fucked in the head, the traditions of this kingdom are wack, or the story is just poorly written. none of the things she did made sense, and the leaps in time just make those things seem even more weird.
It made enough sense to me. She wanted to end the war between the Goblins and Humans, that's pretty relateable with any war situation. The breastfeeding wouldn't be that big of a deal, and she eventually gave in due to her husband's lack of interest in her. The Queen being willing to make a baby with the Goblin makes perfect sense, too. From the viewpoint of Medieval Royalty, forming an alliance makes more sense when there is marriage/birth involved. Her being willing to bang a Goblin makes a lot more sense, than the Royalty in real life, who were always intermarrying with their cousins to "keep the family stable".

I thought the story was pretty much on the nose, for what it was. Definitely not the worst thing I've ever read, anyway.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
Because there are NTR games that offer that option. People see this and wonder if other NTR games have that option as well.
Well, sure. I avoid the gay tag, and I'm sure some of those games have an option to avoid the gay content. I still don't play them, though, because if the game is written around the theme of being about homosexuality, then it'll be a pretty boring game to play without it. Like, if I cut all the scary parts out of a horror movie, it wouldn't be worth watching anymore. It's better to just not watch a scary movie if you're not into that.

fevelite

Jan 22, 2018
It made enough sense to me. She wanted to end the war between the Goblins and Humans, that's pretty relateable with any war situation. The breastfeeding wouldn't be that big of a deal, and she eventually gave in due to her husband's lack of interest in her. The Queen being willing to make a baby with the Goblin makes perfect sense, too. From the viewpoint of Medieval Royalty, forming an alliance makes more sense when there is marriage/birth involved. Her being willing to bang a Goblin makes a lot more sense, than the Royalty in real life, who were always intermarrying with their cousins to "keep the family stable".

I thought the story was pretty much on the nose, for what it was. Definitely not the worst thing I've ever read, anyway.
yea but like the war was already over, as far as the reader knows that was the last remaining goblin. i get the whole corruption thing but even then it just felt unrealistic when she just flat-out ignored her son multiple times, which like i said was only made more profound by the time leaps. i dunno about the whole historical aspect considering its a fantasy setting and theres goblins n shit, inbreeding would prob make more sense considering they were at war, but we learned theres other kingdoms so they have a bigger pool ig.

i wasnt expecting the chronicles of narnia but more detail wouldve made it more immersive but just my opinion. nice art tho.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

archeremiya

Mar 9, 2018
i have a question about this game (the queen who adopted a goblin),when i start the game after the title and when you choose the prince or queen after that only show up the dialogue no image screen are always black and you only can see the dialogues and options below.need i a program or something?.

Reactions: Anthony222

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I was wondering if the comments on the Forums are avoidable? Just kidding, but yeah, I see that all the time. I can understand it, for all the niche stuff displayed in a game once that might not be someone's cup of tea, but as someone already explained in an earlier post, most people don't fully realize what NTR even is, and make assumptions that their getting cucked (I would be one of them until I read that post xD).

That said, it's a fun little sexy story, although I wish it was longer with some better angled scenes. I get that for this particular story, you need the Prince to be involved, but there was no reason to split the story between to characters. Playing as the Prince first was extremely boring, and didn't really add much to the experience. They could have just merged the two stories and had them back to back, for a coherent plot that would have flowed together nicer. The "New Game+" was pretty pointless, that content should have been there from the start.

They even try to do this thing, where they set up plot for other characters, and it just goes nowhere, so why even include the stories about the adventuring boy and the sleazy merchant? Maybe he was planning a sequel with those characters, although with the way the story ends, that's hard to believe.

Anyway, it had great artwork and watching the Queen get corrupted was fun.
Well the Boy and the Merchant were supposed to elude to the Inn from the other other game because they share the same world. A pointless character would be the girl for "Mother's Lessons" Matter of fact it seems the Dev has a habit of doing that which makes it seem like to me either A. Cut content or B. Missed opportunity. I find it somewhat interesting in an NTR plotline where the woman fucks someone other than the main corrupter to see what it feels like(Some times on their orders to boot). A good example would be Momo's plotline in Fallen Mankina where her corrupter tells her to experience someone else too in order to turn her into a true slut

Kinzee92

Nov 21, 2017
was a waste of time to download the lack of options makes it not very fun, even with that last option *???* being unavailable to click you wont get the queens point of view, so to save anyone the time of downloading don't bother, as for the person who posted it if you have any issues with what I've said then feel free to send me a shout, I may or may not bother to respond, as for my reasons beyond the waste of time to download, you get 1-2 half viewed (( vision is obscured cause the prince is too dumb to move an inch to the left or right and see what's going on >_>)) scenes leading up to 1 big scene and that's it for all the clicking involved even though it clearly states you can unlock the Queen's pov I have clicked ever option of the princes pov and it leads to nothing.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

aordd69

Dec 18, 2018
was a waste of time to download the lack of options makes it not very fun, even with that last option *???* being unavailable to click you wont get the queens point of view, so to save anyone the time of downloading don't bother, as for the person who posted it if you have any issues with what I've said then feel free to send me a shout, I may or may not bother to respond, as for my reasons beyond the waste of time to download, you get 1-2 half viewed (( vision is obscured cause the prince is too dumb to move an inch to the left or right and see what's going on >_>)) scenes leading up to 1 big scene and that's it for all the clicking involved even though it clearly states you can unlock the Queen's pov I have clicked ever option of the princes pov and it leads to nothing.
Have you played NTRMAN's other games?

Lnw

Aug 7, 2017
So I did the Prince POV with all the second choices, and unlocked Queen POV, played through it and got the cave orgy thing people are talking about, but I'm still missing that last scene there it seems. I ran a playthrough with the first choices with the Prince to check if that was there but nah. Can anyone enlighten me here?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
This is final version and he won't continue this one. :confused:
what !! i was even planning to become a patron, i really liked this game, too bad, i hope dev make more games like this one, idk why devs are stop making lactation fetich games :confused:

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes