Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
That just sounds like plain corruption, though - and there's a difference. Definitions I find online confirm my suspicions that this might be an attempt of NTRfans to pretend like their fetish is bigger than it is. No matter, there's nothing to be gained from discussing this, I guess.
Have a good day!
It is corruption. NTR is just a subgenre of corruption. However, a woman can get corrupted even if she doesn't have any previous relationships; plenty of corruption games introduce a woman who is in a new place and doesn't know anyone. Without any relationships to degenerate it's not NTR, just corruption. Additionally, not all corruption games that feature a degenerated relationship are strictly NTR, since NTR focuses more on the relationship than the corruption. If the guy whose relationship with the girl is degenerated doesn't have any real role in the story, it's not really an NTR game. Ultimately, the corruption is the genre, but sometimes that's told through the woman's actions, which is classic corruption, and sometimes it's told more through the consequences of the woman's actions on the people who know her, which is NTR. That's why this story makes you watch it from the Son's perspective first; the main focus is supposed to be on how he feels and thinks about his mother's actions, not on her actions themselves.

Anthony222

Jan 18, 2020
hey does anyone know if you need something extra playing a unity game every time i try to play this game the pictures wont show up, can anyone help

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
It is a NTRMan Game with a Medieval setting about a Queen banging a Goblin......but without p...pre..pregnancy to recreate the goblins that died on that fateful day?

Blasphemy my fellow sisters and brothers.

At the end that woman needs to be pregnant.
Shame....Shame....Shame...

titsucker22

Nov 5, 2019
just love the game, i love concept very much. I am eagerly looking forward to this, i hope this game continues and love lactation scene above all, hope we get some more in future in game and your other games too. :love:

slim-kr

Aug 1, 2019
just love the game, i love concept very much. I am eagerly looking forward to this, i hope this game continues and love lactation scene above all, hope we get some more in future in game and your other games too. :love:
This is final version and he won't continue this one. :confused:

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
I don't really get why people always ask if NTR is avoidable in NTR games. Like, if I'm clicking on a furry game I'm not going to ask if the furry content is avoidable. If I'm clicking on an incest game I'm not going to ask if the incest is avoidable. This game was created specifically to tell an NTR story. To make the base genre of the game avoidable would completely undermine its whole purpose.

Last edited:

PervyMage32

Jul 29, 2017
I don't really get why people always ask why NTR is avoidable in NTR games. Like, if I'm clicking on a furry game I'm not going to ask if the furry content is avoidable. If I'm clicking on an incest game I'm not going to ask if the incest is avoidable. This game was created specifically to tell an NTR story. To make the base genre of the game avoidable would completely undermine its whole purpose.
Hi, I was wondering if the comments on the Forums are avoidable? Just kidding, but yeah, I see that all the time. I can understand it, for all the niche stuff displayed in a game once that might not be someone's cup of tea, but as someone already explained in an earlier post, most people don't fully realize what NTR even is, and make assumptions that their getting cucked (I would be one of them until I read that post xD).

That said, it's a fun little sexy story, although I wish it was longer with some better angled scenes. I get that for this particular story, you need the Prince to be involved, but there was no reason to split the story between to characters. Playing as the Prince first was extremely boring, and didn't really add much to the experience. They could have just merged the two stories and had them back to back, for a coherent plot that would have flowed together nicer. The "New Game+" was pretty pointless, that content should have been there from the start.

They even try to do this thing, where they set up plot for other characters, and it just goes nowhere, so why even include the stories about the adventuring boy and the sleazy merchant? Maybe he was planning a sequel with those characters, although with the way the story ends, that's hard to believe.

Anyway, it had great artwork and watching the Queen get corrupted was fun.

Reactions: lexlutha
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes