digitall

May 25, 2017
Queen is waaaaay to trusting. So trusting I can't even call it stupid. But I will call her a whore.

Morel of the story: you see a goblin... KILL IT!!! Even as awesome as ApoRou is. It took him less of a year to become a serious threat, and he only gets stronger. So i'd rather not have him as a potential enemy

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Does this even count as NTR?
PS: I'm sure someone will say that yes so I'll just say that I'm not too eager to engage in semantic quibbling.

Jan 28, 2018
How do you see the last scene with the gangbang? Playing from the Win 64 version.

Iam assuming its that one since it says on the front that there should be 7 scenes, not 6.

Last edited:
Dec 18, 2017
shouldn't there be a wiki or Q&A thing in-order to avoid this?

looking at it from the ppl asking the question point of view,
they're not wrong in calming that your dad/brother in law has been cucking us all this time,
this is confusing as hell.

took me hell to find that screenshot from 1 year ago.
Because in the H world, you as the protagonist should be able to fuck whatever moves or not (with obvious limits, the idea is your mom is an obvious choice). Besides the fact that the POV is you seeing your mom taken away by someone else and your mom gives no shits about you, her job or anything anymore because of the cock.
It's not very difficult to understand, really. I don't understand why people ask this dumb question.

r_ani

Dec 23, 2019
I love it when several games share the same setting. It seems the cave the goblins mention in Adelaide is the same one in this game's ending. Are we getting a Priscilla cameo in Adelaide then?

Reactions: ronnie007
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes