befan

May 24, 2018
It seems I will have to continue praying for the day that a completed non-ntr milf focused hentai game exists.

capra

Jun 12, 2018
It's a pity that NTRMAN games are short, I really like his art style.

In terms of gameplay/story, it's not splendid but you can swallow it (because you only have two choices of dialogue to see a scene or ignore the situation), so you can't develop a path since the story is pre-done. :whistle:
They aren't really games, they are visual comics. Content wise his VNs are about the size of a typical 20ish page doujin, and some get sequels and updates. I've never wanted the games to have more content as he releases them quickly. Sometimes though he builds up to things and doesn't include them, like pregnancy, or the birth control in mothers lesson.

Kokodai

Dec 5, 2018
The Goblin POV might be interesting, i like the NTR games where you can do some more than get cucked... Its a shame that this game doesn't have that option...

bigwillystyle

Dec 17, 2017
i meant how it ends...bc this is what i guessed already but i used a poor choice of words, i'm sorry
Since nobody seems to be giving a straight answer here, and it feels like I'm watching Kingdom Hearts Re:CoM here's what happens
At the end once the king recovers you get the option to either A. hide the situation from him or B. Tell him(If you've seen all the scenes)
If you choose B, The king is a definite yes, as he wants both his wife and the goblin beheaded ASAP that's a definite severing of emotions. On the other hand the son is more mixed leaning towards yes. Because he saves the 2 of them from execution at the last second. The mom and him say goodbye and they never see each other again

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss

tenshuga

Dec 1, 2020
Is there any way to get 1.1v patch to android port? heard you can get it from booth or fanbox but no idea where to get it? anyone knows how to?

Smopy

Dec 22, 2017
They aren't really games, they are visual comics. Content wise his VNs are about the size of a typical 20ish page doujin, and some get sequels and updates. I've never wanted the games to have more content as he releases them quickly. Sometimes though he builds up to things and doesn't include them, like pregnancy, or the birth control in mothers lesson.
Yeah, I follow some of his works on Pixiv/Twitter, his VNs (with I think is from his doujins, right?) could be more longer or more in depth on the choices. All his VNs that I've tested are very basic and normally I don't play VNs because (on my opinion) I think they are really boring sometimes.

Last edited:

HunterOrdo

Apr 24, 2018
Oh, neat you play as a gobli.. Oh.. no, its an NTR game where you play as some kid watching his mom fuck a goblin...

LEET

May 29, 2017
Any other 2D goblin related game with milfs? Like where the goblin fucks every milf and turns them into cock-hungry monsters hellbent on murdering everything to get it?

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes