HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
God I love this little game I just wish there was a final pic of the Queen getting gangbanged by the goblins. Also does anyone know what the "???" option is or its just not meant to work. It triggers when you make the kid miss all the scenes where he's spying.
He just added the patch (previous page) for the cave scene.

Also if you don't see the option to reveal his mother's secret, you had to select the options that let him see sexual things: finish your meal, play in the garden, go to the bathouse.

karlsberg

Aug 16, 2019
yep i agree...i mean it's very vague and i can't figure out the full extent of NTR...meanwhile people talk and act this is perfectly normal

maybe i'm thinking too much <.<
There's basically 2 general definitions for NTR. One refers to works where the main character being the audience proxy is put into a situation where their love interest is having sex with someone else, which is meant to invoke feelings of jealousy or helplessness. In this case NTR is just a synonym for netorare.
The other refers to any work where the love interest has a significant other, but during the course of the story, she (or he sometimes) falls (body if not soul) for another. In this definition the point of view doesn't matter. The cuck doesn't even really have to show up in the story. This definition includes not just netorare, but netori and netorase too.
Neither of these definitions cover all the cases that are generally considered NTR.

What concerns mom ntr, imo it counts, because it doesn't really matter whether thekid has romantic feelings or not. The reader is supposed to in the kid's place.

Reactions: Toushiro

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
I don't know if NTRMAN has been getting worse or if his stuff was simply never good to begin with. This is just Mother's Lesson with a different coat of paint, but somehow it manages to be worse. All of his stuff besides Mother's Lesson is mediocre at best, and that's saying a lot, since ML itself was already pretty lukewarm. Mitsuko is way hotter, though.
naw you just got shit tastes, he's good. fun fact he's the only dev that pauses patreon payments if he got nothing for the month, which other dev does that??

he had to tone his stuff down as patreon went after him

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

Non To NTR

Dec 27, 2017
Lol so in the end, no matter what. It still NTR ending. Unless you pov view is a goblin then a win ending. :)))

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Unless you pov view is a goblin then a win ending. :)))
That's how I'm conditioning myself when playing NTR games. I hate the genre, but I can switch my mind. That the MC is not the player, the rival is. However, the trick didn't work when the plot highly invested on MC & multiple women around him got stolen one by one. This game only have the prince/son, queen/mom & goblin/rival.

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes