HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
This was hot. I would love it if there was a sequel/remake with more options and a longer game.

Is there other works by this creator?

AinzOoalGown1

May 13, 2020
Haha shit endings on both pov's, would be more fun seeing the queens head on a pike and her body eaten by dogs/pigs. And the goblins cock cut off and force fed to him befor he manage to bleed to death, and after that have hes body draged behind a horse for a few hours, after the ride it's body can be left in some ditch for the wolfs to feast on the same night.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Haha shit endings on both pov's, would be more fun seeing the queens head on a pike and her body eaten by dogs/pigs. And the goblins cock cut off and force fed to him befor he manage to bleed to death, and after that have hes body draged behind a horse for a few hours, after the ride it's body can be left in some ditch for the wolfs to feast on the same night.
Yes, tbh the endings are nothing but words and we dont even see what happened in the cave. We just hear voices smh.

Reactions: HmmmYes777

Spargelsalat

Jul 21, 2017
TO PATREON SUBSCRIBERS Everyone I've made an UPDATE PATCH which is free to download below. This patch would add a "small extra content" to the base game which is not available in the distributed build in patreon, This is due to possible restrictions and to avoid getting TOS hit again by the Content Restriction Team. Thus, It would be all under your discretion whether to install the patch below or not: ( Note: You are still required to have the base game, This is just a patch. ) LINK: To install: 1. Extract the .zip file to the installation folder and make sure that it overwrites all the required file prompted. 2. Play NOTE: Unfortunately, This patch is only available for Windows users. Patched Android build is only available thru FANBOX or BOOTH.

This is the patch for the cave scene. ( without patch you just read the voices with patch you see a scene)

Last edited:

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Yes, tbh the endings are nothing but words and we dont even see what happened in the cave. We just hear voices smh.
Yeah I am actually surprised they skipped out in the cave with only voices; why bother even putting the cave scene to begin with if we don't see anything at all?

Edit: speak of the devil; a patch for the cave scene!

• Wow
Reactions: Neriman

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Really man, I can't tell the king that his wife needs the Henry 8th treatment? Come on, ya bustin mah balls here.

Reactions: Uma_Kabula

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
I would like to know this too!

I did enjoy adelaine inn remake and rural homecoming with NTRMAN
but the Mother's lesson was more about hiding a taboo while her sun was just walking around oblivious with no (love)interest at all. I did like the idea that you play as the son first, and then the mother.

I also heard NTR can be towards characters love interest and not just between couples. Sort of like your friend is having a blast sleeping with everyone but you, while knowing how badly you want her.

A question for you guys btw, difference between cuckoldry and NTR? I believe the main difference is that cuckoldry is about sharing, and NTR doesn't necessarily have to be shared? Or?
VNDB has a pretty good description of it, but mainly NTR is about the emotional connection. Its literally the only thing different than plain old cheating or cuckolding. There has to be a relationship with romantic connotations otherwise why would you feel anything more than the woman is just a slut. Adelaine Inn is more a cuckold game than a NTR game due to the emotional connection not actually breaking or anything and her "cheating" is done for her husband. Mothers lesson isn't really one either since she is not actually being stolen either, since there is no further emotional connection besides the familial one. Homecoming is an excellent example of NTR though due to the emotional connection. Honestly most NTR games could be better if the relationship of the character being NTR'd and the one being stolen is developed so their is actual impact instead of the game just being a run of the mill cheating game just calling itself an NTR game.(since sex happening with other characters and not the MC is not automatically NTR of course)

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro

147f59

Apr 30, 2020
TO PATREON SUBSCRIBERS Everyone I've made an UPDATE PATCH which is free to download below. This patch would add a "small extra content" to the base game which is not available in the distributed build in patreon, This is due to possible restrictions and to avoid getting TOS hit again by the Content Restriction Team. Thus, It would be all under your discretion whether to install the patch below or not: ( Note: You are still required to have the base game, This is just a patch. ) LINK: To install: 1. Extract the .zip file to the installation folder and make sure that it overwrites all the required file prompted. 2. Play NOTE: Unfortunately, This patch is only available for Windows users. Patched Android build is only available thru FANBOX or BOOTH.

This is the patch for the cave scene. ( without patch you just read the voices with patch you see a scene)
I wish NTRman made the ending scene semi-endless, where you could cycle between a variety of different scenes or choose to end

Magi17

Jul 29, 2017
NTR doesn't mean at all that there's any sort of sexual or potential relationship necessary between the woman fucked and the person getting NTR'd, while NTR does include cucking it doesn't have to. A Son for example having to witness how his mother gets used and degraded as a cumslut leaving him and her family for him for example would be such NTR, it's about evoking negative emotions from someone who's emotionally bound to the person getting NTR'd

Cucking however is a guy who's in a relationship getting cheated on either with his knowledge or even persmission and he's atleast potentially having sex with the woman cucking him.

NTR is a much broader term than cucking which is a rather specific thing. However I genuinely don't see the appeal in either, atleast in regards to the "cuck" I do see the appeal of being the Bull but I don't get wanting to be cucked, if it was just about emotional masochism I might even get it but some cucks even take some sort of pride in sharing their wife with someone else and get off on the power of allowing some other guy to have sex....

But all of that would just lead to a giant discussion of cucking and NTR something that I've tried to understand but still don't really do
I am pretty sure an appeal towards NTR games is that it lets those that play it feel better about themselves since it lets them feel superior to the one getting NTR'd. Especially since I feel plenty of those that enjoy NTR actually want a ending that has the one being NTR'd actually coming out on top. Also I would include this. eua0yuq085p51.png

rezgator

Oct 22, 2018
Just take a 1 hour to finish it ._.
Idk why but this is to fast for me,and the ending i hope the queen getting pregnant and show the scene when queen and goblin leave the castle,but its not ._.
Screenshot_2020-12-07-02-27-51-063_com.NTRMAN.TheQueen.jpg

Iamkho

Sep 28, 2017
God I love this little game I just wish there was a final pic of the Queen getting gangbanged by the goblins. Also does anyone know what the "???" option is or its just not meant to work. It triggers when you make the kid miss all the scenes where he's spying.

HmmmYes777

May 10, 2018
Just take a 1 hour to finish it ._.
Idk why but this is to fast for me,and the ending i hope the queen getting pregnant and show the scene when queen and goblin leave the castle,but its not ._.
View attachment 931432

The creator released a patch to add the ending cave scene; but when you install the patch it will delete your save files so save thoses before you apply the patch.

Also it's in the previous page on here in case you don't see the patch link.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes