akhulu

Apr 23, 2020
this man works so fast. he's made like 3 games in the time it takes most devs to make bugfixes
And to be fair the quality goes opposite to the speed. I find The rural homecoming so bad and shallow, but I will give this a try to see if he ever improves his games. His games are quite cookie-cutters made tbh.

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
the story could go in a way so much darker, like, the goblin could have get rid of the king and the prince, and finaly take over.

But nobody want that am i right?:BootyTime:

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
but that doesn't make any sense. why would your emotional connection to your mom/sister etc change depending on who they have sex with UNLESS you were planning to fuck them yourself?
It's not about the relationship that's gained, it's about the relationship that's lost. That's why it's still NTR when it's with someone's sister or mother. NTR isn't actually about a guy's wife/girlfriend having sex with another person, it's about how she throws away her relationship with the guy. In stories that feature a mother/sister, it's about how they were close with their son/brother before the NTR happened, and they couldn't care less about him afterward. That's where the corruption shines through, and where most NTR fans get their kicks.

younik

Dec 7, 2020
Can somebody post a 1.1 Version of the game I just not sure If I install the patch The correct way or not

Last edited:

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
It's not about the relationship that's gained, it's about the relationship that's lost. That's why it's still NTR when it's with someone's sister or mother. NTR isn't actually about a guy's wife/girlfriend having sex with another person, it's about how she throws away her relationship with the guy. In stories that feature a mother/sister, it's about how they were close with their son/brother before the NTR happened, and they couldn't care less about him afterward. That's where the corruption shines through, and where most NTR fans get their kicks.
That just sounds like plain corruption, though - and there's a difference. Definitions I find online confirm my suspicions that this might be an attempt of NTRfans to pretend like their fetish is bigger than it is. No matter, there's nothing to be gained from discussing this, I guess.
Have a good day!

3.50 star(s) 37 Votes