Dec 19, 2018
ouch....I just finished playing this

and I feel sorry for her son....

lose your mother is not something easy....especially your mother so shameful to meet the prince again

such mess-up life....she does not even try to think cheating behind her husband is forbidden....

well after all this is just a story.......I am just saying from son perspective

same as a previous game of this author...i will give 10/10 for art, lewd son and story

Reactions: Valila

Imnaked6969

Aug 6, 2019
when i see the screenshot i was like "where have i seen this art style before?" and then i see the developer... he\she is my favorite artist, i like it story very much

Imnaked6969

Aug 6, 2019
complaining complaining complaining... just complaining and the worst part this that they complaining about FREE GAME, the dev make the game and sell it but we here got it for FREE ffs

Axeleen

May 1, 2018
If you're just looking to play on linux, you could use wine.
Works flawlessly for me. wine version: lutris-5.7-8-x86_64.
Lutris made everything easy for me, I play all my games on Linux.
I never used Wine, and it seems a whole lot of work to make it function normally from discussions online.

wwwatmenot

Jun 14, 2020
The setting was 10/10 and pretty unique. It's always refreshing to see new ideas being put into games when vanilla-themes still reign in the realm of visual novels. I just wish, as is typical with ntrmans writer, that scenes would last longer because if you just casually read through it it's just about 30 60 minutes of gameplay. Love the slutty ending :love:.

Another great game by the NTRMAN(y).

Najn

Apr 25, 2017
The game looks interesting, I want to try it, I hope it will be a game that I will love and thanks to the people who contributed to the making of the game. :love:

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Shitty ending. You get the rage boner but are denied the satisfying release of watching the idiot queen an the vermin get what they deserve (executed). Meh ignoring this creator from now on.

May 17, 2018
Happy to finally see a proper NTR game/VN, kudos to ntrman for staying true to his name.I cannot wait to see more non-avoidable high quality ntr games from this guy,pretty good stuff.

Reactions: wwwatmenot
3.50 star(s) 37 Votes