Oct 10, 2019
I have an older version of the game, but I am unsure of how old it is. Is there an option to check what version the game I have is?
If its older, then I was thinking of becoming a patron cause I want to see the new content.
The version I have just added the girls in red and I can teleport to them and be used by them.

Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

pkpkpkpkpkpk

Game Developer
Jan 17, 2019
I have an older version of the game, but I am unsure of how old it is. Is there an option to check what version the game I have is?
If its older, then I was thinking of becoming a patron cause I want to see the new content.
The version I have just added the girls in red and I can teleport to them and be used by them.
If you reach the end of the content, it will tell you the version number

iftachby

Jul 31, 2023
Hi PK. This game is shaping up to be pretty awesome! Tiny annoying issue I faced moving my save from v28 to v33b;
Seems like my character was renamed back to Jimmy lol. Kinda distracting but obviously no big deal

Last edited:
Reactions: pkpkpkpkpkpk

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheQueendomOfLithzena-V33B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Croix777

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah, but I can't find the cafe, I've been all over the map.
go to the left in that starting throne room area. If it's not open yet you need to finish the main story first and then talk to the maid and your mistress i think to open it.

Bluesent

Jul 23, 2020
how much urination content is in the game currently? wondering if its worth downloading or waiting for the church update?

azamat808

Mar 20, 2021
go to the left in that starting throne room area. If it's not open yet you need to finish the main story first and then talk to the maid and your mistress i think to open it.
This is probably a bug in joiplay. I just can't pass to the left

4.80 star(s) 9 Votes