RPGM The Queen's Game [v0.1b] [QueenMao]

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1500x500.jpg

Overview:
You are a mere humble minimum wage worker in our world. Recently laid-off, nothing ever seems to go right for you. And as you suffer a fatal heart attack, you fear that your life is at an end, having accomplished nothing of note...

But you awaken, not dead, but rather summoned into the world of Eden: a place where magical sorceresses rule! A grand prophecy has designated YOU as the Hero of the Goddess, and they have summoned you to fulfill your destiny of defeating the Demon Queen!

Unfortunately, just because you were summoned into their world, doesn't mean you can fight. The only power you have is that you can return from death over and over again. Luckily the sorceresses will be able to give you some power...

You'll just need to kneel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is a DEMO version

Thread Updated: 2024-06-08
Release Date: 2024-06-08
Developer: QueenMao - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1b
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

FAQ:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

image (19).png image (18).png CO-2-A.png cglzn1fgzpqc1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

QueenMao

Game Developer
May 18, 2024
Is it just femdom? No sex?
Right now, there is no PIV sex, but I am planning on adding at least one domme who does have sex with you, but she maintains her dominance over you entirely. All domme content is generally skippable though, and if there's one domme in particular you dislike, you can ignore her entirely.

The plan is for 7 allied dommes in total.

Last edited:

doujinftw

Nov 26, 2020
well that is misleading isn't this supposed to 0.1 instead of 1.0 which mean complete

QueenMao

Game Developer
May 18, 2024
I love to see new femdom games, I hope this game didn't take too much time to develop like Tot or A new life in Submission.
btw is there a mistress that has a gentle personality, sometime i prefer light femdom more than normal femdom.
Most of the core systems are finished thankfully, so as long as people respond well to the game, I will continue making it, and it will hopefully progress at a good clip.

There are two mistresses right now that you can serve, one is a strict, military domme with the personality of an ice queen, while the other is a more sarcastic, cutting financial domme. The third character right now is softer but she's unplayable in this patch. There will be 7 allied dommes though, so I hope to make it so everyone can have a domme they prefer!

Last edited:

thebest346

Aug 2, 2023
I went off of the Genshin Impact convention; I will use 1.0 for the completed first world, 2.0 for the completed second world, 3.0 for the third and so on
oh so yk about genshin there isnt any good game about hoyoverse chars in genral so far maybe you could consider one at some point or add hu tao for example as an enmey/friend in this game ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BruhMoment10

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Right now, there is no PIV sex, but I am planning on adding one domme who does have sex with you, but she maintains her dominance over you entirely. All domme content is generally skippable though, and if there's one domme in particular you dislike, you can ignore her entirely.

The plan is for 7 allied dommes in total.
So i'm guessing each of the dommes will have different fetishes? do you have a list of what can be expected from each of them?

QueenMao

Game Developer
May 18, 2024
oh so yk about genshin there isnt any good game about hoyoverse chars in genral so far maybe you could consider one at some point or add hu tao for example as an enmey/friend in this game ?
Currently there are no plans to invite a copyright lawsuit :censored:

So i'm guessing each of the dommes will have different fetishes? do you have a list of what can be expected from each of them?
Each domme will have different main themes I'd say, instead of the main fetish. Some fetishes, especially very common ones, like ass, feet, etc. will probably be part of almost every domme. More niche fetishes like chastity, findom, and cuckolding will probably be limited to one domme. For some niche and extreme fetishes, like say, Vore, I will make it so that it's very clear that is what's coming up, and give you ample time to get out of the way, if you like the domme but don't like that fetish.

In terms of a list of expected fetishes, I don't have a specific list that will apply to all seven dommes, but I am working on content for the following fetishes for the next patch:

-Smoking
-Cunnilingus
-Forced Intox
-Hypnotism
-Vore
-possibly farting

Alongside those fetishes, I have broad plans for cuckolding, PIV femdom sex, FemDom/FemSub, and more.

I also let Patrons vote/suggest at least 1-2 scenes/fetishes, but I haven't finalized all the plans for World 2

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes