VN Others The Quest for Spankytown [v1.0] [OTK Productions]

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I have try it for some minutes ago in about 1 hour and I really love this game. It seems to have very much femdom content and have a great story inside
How did you get it to work? I wound up with 5 different files from google docs, they keep wanting to replace/copy each other and nothing I do seems to do anything but bring up a black screen.

Kuriichi

Dec 29, 2017
It's free on Itch.io, so just go download it there.

Don't waste your time downloading 7GB of this shit. Absolutely nothing about the renders justifies these filesizes. The MC looks like a middle-aged troll guaranteed to shrink boners and dry out vaginas, unless your biggest sex fantasy is being a 4-foot tall cartoon caveman getting spanked by baby's first DAZ renders that speak like robots.

Run, don't walk away from this shitheap. Why does it seem like every femdom game dev grew up on a diet of paint chips?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Simpleoutfit

tontoman

May 4, 2017
How did you get it to work? I wound up with 5 different files from google docs, they keep wanting to replace/copy each other and nothing I do seems to do anything but bring up a black screen.
Something is up with your DL or with your extraction. Yep you should have five zips, 001-005. I had no duplicate files as I extracted each one in turn into the contained dir.

Z1195

Dec 26, 2021
Have you solved it? I met the same situation.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
yeah, I had to join his patreon then he gave me a different link that had everything together in one folder, he insisted it was was my fault with the other downloads saying they all had to be downloaded into the same folder and "don't overwrite anything"...except they do. He definitely has overlapping files in there but he kinda got pretty condescending and I lost interest, especially since when I *DID* finally play the game, its literally all RNG. It supposedly gets better after 4-5 days, but until then, you're stuck with whatever RNG the game throws at you, you get nothing. It's essentially a board game with dice rolling in the background to determine what happens. The walkthrough is "try to roll high!" ...HOW?! apparently if you get lucky enough you get some bonuses/roll tweaks, but early game is all RNG.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Byczer

tontoman

May 4, 2017
yeah, I had to join his patreon then he gave me a different link that had everything together in one folder, he insisted it was was my fault with the other downloads saying they all had to be downloaded into the same folder and "don't overwrite anything"...except they do. He definitely has overlapping files in there but he kinda got pretty condescending and I lost interest, especially since when I *DID* finally play the game, its literally all RNG. It supposedly gets better after 4-5 days, but until then, you're stuck with whatever RNG the game throws at you, you get nothing. It's essentially a board game with dice rolling in the background to determine what happens. The walkthrough is "try to roll high!" ...HOW?! apparently if you get lucky enough you get some bonuses/roll tweaks, but early game is all RNG.
He's not wrong, I replied to your post that it worked for me. I just did a DL all, gave me three files suffixed 001-005. Expanded each one into a dir and worked fine. If something is wrong from the source material, it shouldn't work for anyone.

But everyone system is different. So after the DL or if there was a problem with the DL, then different people can have problems. I had some of the files fail on DL when I did all five at once. But after restarting the failed ones and getting all successful then no problems.

Yeah the RNG isn't the best. You can save anywhere, so save scumming is easy enough if you want. As it turns out later, it's kinda of part of the game as the scenes often come when you lose. So if you want content, you have to lose and I guess RNG gives you that (as opposed to having to play badly).

I just wish there was a fast forward and some of the roll and other transition animations were faster.

tontoman

May 4, 2017
Check your downloads. Can't tell if you had the same error, but I had 3 fail of the 5 when downloaded all at the same time after checking the DL log. Still extracted, just didn't work. Used Firefox instead of Chrome and did one at a time. After making sure they all worked, extracted and ran no problem.

SpankoMx

Aug 1, 2021
I explained to you with long, detailed responses about the game, and I CLEARLY SAID, as it says in the walkthrough, FIRST WEEK IS A VN WITH NO CHOICES TO BE MADE! AND I CLEARLY SAID PLAYERS ARE ABSOLUTELY "FREE" SINCE THE 3RD WEEK!!! I posted that in my patreon, and you only went there to complain and you cancelled immediately after you got the help you wanted. About the download problem, I told you it was because google drive does it like that, and I couldn't do anything about it. I was nice and gave you my link to my dropbox account, and clearly explained to you that I couldn't share it anywhere because when I did, dropbox banned my account for some days because of excess traffic. Why you don't say this here? I told you the game has a lot of flaws and needs to speed up in many ways to make it better. And your complaining about rolling dices "try to roll high!" Why you don't say what I said in patreon and the walkthrough that the game was intended like that because it's like monopoly where your performance in the game depends on your luck at rolling dices? You're simply not fair. You could have told me all this through patreon and not exposing publicly only your unbiased complaints.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I explained to you with long, detailed responses about the game, and I CLEARLY SAID, as it says in the walkthrough, FIRST WEEK IS A VN WITH NO CHOICES TO BE MADE! AND I CLEARLY SAID PLAYERS ARE ABSOLUTELY "FREE" SINCE THE 3RD WEEK!!! I posted that in my patreon, and you only went there to complain and you cancelled immediately after you got the help you wanted. About the download problem, I told you it was because google drive does it like that, and I couldn't do anything about it. I was nice and gave you my link to my dropbox account, and clearly explained to you that I couldn't share it anywhere because when I did, dropbox banned my account for some days because of excess traffic. Why you don't say this here? I told you the game has a lot of flaws and needs to speed up in many ways to make it better. And your complaining about rolling dices "try to roll high!" Why you don't say what I said in patreon and the walkthrough that the game was intended like that because it's like monopoly where your performance in the game depends on your luck at rolling dices? You're simply not fair. You could have told me all this through patreon and not exposing publicly only your unbiased complaints.
^If you check date and time, it was written BEFORE I talked to you. I wound up going to all the other places after this to find a way. Also you coming at me like this is not changing my impression of you. I'm not going back and fixing every post to try to clean up from what resulted of me having to track everything down, then you expect me to explain your circumstances? You're expecting way too much out of the fact that I'm a random guy that had to chase you down on multiple platforms. Ranting at me like this days later is just plain pissy.

For anyone that reads this besides him, what he said is right. There were all those issues and his side of things. That said, the game wasn't fun and didn't warrant any additional desire out of me to come here and sing its praises. However, given his above rant, I don't feel inclined to say anymore than this, the game is jank and I didn't enjoy it, and that's coming from a very hardcore femdom supporter.