RPGM - Completed - The Quest for the Holy Fruit [v1.03] [Unidentified Flying Food]

1. 1.00 star(s)

ShiningPenguin

The game is boring as hell.

things I did not like:
    • Game features a free roam system where you can do what you want. That would not be bad, but because you have to run into every house to find things to do, it's getting boring extremely fast.
    • Mainly because of the above point, it feels that the maps are too large. Just to access the town from your bedroom, you have to traverse EVERY TIME 4 maps
    • for whatever reason the developer thought it would be nice to remove the standard RPG maker options from the ingame menu, meaning if you want to change them, you have to save > go to the title screen > change the options and load your save
  2. 4.00 star(s)

HouseCat07

I liked the mystery ntr take on it. It's a bit annoying at times and is not quite a corruption game, and other ones form this guy are better. But it was fun anyways. People get a but harsh on it but I didn't see much issues.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

_Grotest_

I liked circles previous two games, as they had some progression. This one is just disappointing.
    Gameplay
    It's the same thing as previous game. You either work together with girl and she might get molested during work or you walk alone and she might get molested somewhere else. BUT the corruption here barely matters cuz once heroine loses her virginity she immediately goes in total slut mode accepting everyones advances without resist. God forbid you leaving her alone she will go hunting guys like a predator left and right. I guess it can be a plus for some who want to see scenes fast but not for me. Jobs only have one stage of molesting and even then lack the kick to them. Wasted potential on maid duty and dragon hunting events.
    Art
    It's okay, nothing to admire and there's not much CGs to watch.
    Characters
    Basic NTR male protagonist. Girl is cute but damn how horny she is. Without virginity she constantly gets turned on and goes around inviting guys in her hole. I don't wish upon MC to get together with this hoe.

In conclusion this game seems like it had potential but circle didn't care to develop it further and released this mediocrity that even worse compared to their previous game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Beefy_McAwesomesauce

If you're familiar with the circle's previous works (most recently this one) then you'll be familiar with this one too. This game, however, feels like they got halfway through making it and decided it was good enough.

For those unfamiliar, the basic premise is that you wander around town completing jobs while being separated from the female lead, who gets seduced/molested/raped in various situations. There are CGs to support this, though most of the work is being done by the standing portrait and your own imagination. In other words, the vast majority of the content in this game is the same 6 or so variations to her standing portrait, which get repeated for each job. You don't get to see most of the CGs until you look at the scenes in the reminiscence room, for the record.

I thought that was a decent approach to take (although obviously I would prefer more CGs) with the previous works, and that the previous games would've been well served by having more variations in the standing portraits. This game had the potential to solve that problem, but failed spectacularly. There are a lot more jobs and people who theoretically could lead to way more erotic situations with the female lead, but just don't. Most of the jobs only have one stage with no progression to them, and most jobs are available right at the start of the game.

The female lead has levels of lewdness & exhibitionism, but those don't really matter outside of the couple different endings. The only thing they do contribute to is changing her wardrobe and her engaging in more sex around town when you walk around without her. There are a couple events that open up at higher lewd levels, but once again those only have one stage, one CG, and reuse the same portraits you've already seen by that point.

Also, for those who care about NTR, I'm not sure this game actually qualifies as NTR considering your character isn't dating the female lead, although he is upset when he finally sees her getting gangbanged in one of the endings.

TL;DR - A game that could've been a good improvement on the previous works released from this dev, but failed due to a baffling lack of content.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

EvilPixi

A little bit short but does the job, amazing if you like the "doing things without you noticing" kink.
    Would love more autonomy from the female character and would love if the other males would have bigger penises, but the girls are cute and the scenes are easy to unlock.
    No stupid grinding, just doing jobs and exploring.