EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
cover.jpg

Overview:
A group of mercenaries belonging to the main character (player) visits a certain town with a request to obtain the fruit of the sacred tree. However, it seems that in order to sell the fruit, they have to make a name for themselves by helping the townspeople in need.Furthermore, the leader of the group says that the acquisition of the fruit will also serve as an examination for the protagonist to become the deputy leader of the group…​

Thread Updated: 2024-02-16
Release Date: 2023-02-28
Original Title: 看板娘と小労働
Developer: Unidentified Flying Food -
Translator: Saikey Studios -
Censored: No
Version: 1.03
Language: English (Fan Translation)
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -

RJ01019240_img_smp2.jpg smpl3.jpg smpl4.jpg smpl1.png smpl2.png smpl3.png

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheQuestForTheHolyFruit-1.03
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Oct 26, 2017
Where is the holy grail?
Ah, it is that cute woman from the deleted scene 69
Hope it will have 5 main quests
And anal only run.

Signtist

Jun 8, 2017
What a terrible overview... It's an H game - the point of the game is to have sex, yet the overview only mentions the protagonist's mercenary group. It doesn't even mention the girl in all the preview pictures! It's like if you wrote an overview of a Pokemon game that read "Boy travels to local gyms to become stronger."

Totti000

May 4, 2022
full save
The gallery can be opened from the book on the table.

The gallery has hints to what to look for if you want to play the game by yourself

Additional notes: if you actually play the game you will have more standing pictures, but there are no other CG outside the gallery. Although i should point out that there are some event and dialogues, but they didnt include any CG although some of them are quite long.
The bad ending itself is basically a speedrun of H event. None shown though. Dunno what to think, maybe they ill expand with a 2.0 update or whatever

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
bros saying "dude" like the overview, tags and screenshots make any sense in explaining what this games supposed to be about lmao like who tf is the girl on the cover and all of the pictures? mcs girlfriend? is mc getting cucked by his own underlings? what am i looking at

Reactions: XliYuriel

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
bros saying "dude" like the overview, tags and screenshots make any sense in explaining what this games supposed to be about lmao like who tf is the girl on the cover and all of the pictures? mcs girlfriend? is mc getting cucked by his own underlings? what am i looking at
From yo post it looks as if I wrote the overview by myself, and didn't copypaste the dev's overview on DLsite. C'mon bruh.
If I were a reviewer, I wouldn't be uploading pron games here or elsewhere.
1708135267746.gif

Reactions: KarylSummer

Jdiezel

Jun 28, 2022
From yo post it looks as if I wrote the overview by myself, and didn't copypaste the dev's overview on DLsite. C'mon bruh.
If I were a reviewer, I wouldn't be uploading pron games here or elsewhere.
View attachment 3361079
where did i say that you did? u were just being condescending to someone who had a legitimate question. i dont blame them for being confused

Reactions: flannan

Supreme_Evil

⸸ БѢСЪ ⸸
Uploader
Oct 16, 2020
where did i say that you did? u were just being condescending to someone who had a legitimate question. i dont blame them for being confused
I understand that people are confused by the overview, but judging by the tags, you can draw a logical chain that the mc is a dude which girlfriend get fucked by other dudes. That's simple.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Let me guess while you are out searching for the fruit your girl is bedded by half the town and group all the while you are completely clueless about it.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes