• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
I understand that people are confused by the overview, but judging by the tags, you can draw a logical chain that the mc is a dude which girlfriend get fucked by other dudes. That's simple.
Not really because you get a lot of garbage tagged NTR with FMC that look just like this. And that description makes it sound the the girl is the MC.

VegitoHlove

Apr 27, 2018
I thought I recognized the art-style, the same folks whom made A gentle girl and an escape.

I liked those games well enough. This looks pretty similar.

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
I haven't finished it yet as there's still one ending and scenes that apparently lead up to it I haven't gotten yet but man unless those are really great this was pretty disappointing compared to their prior games.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
what is the 6th ending? I got Happy, Normal, Nash, Duke, and orgy. What's the trigger for the 6th?

kidlat020

Jul 5, 2017
today i learn that if she had a bad day and asks you to treat her that means she got knocked by chad and she never was yours it was just your turn.

MordredWoF

May 26, 2020
hey, anyone knows how to get the different endings? normal and orgy are easy, but how do you even get nash's ending? I never once saw him on the map

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
hey, anyone knows how to get the different endings? normal and orgy are easy, but how do you even get nash's ending? I never once saw him on the map
You do the path to get the normal or good ending(You get the good ending instead if she's a virgin I think) but choose the second option up when fighting the dragon.

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
when you fight the dragon order to dodge Nash will take a blow for her and she falls in love because of that

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Make sure you wrap everything up by the 18th day Torsten rapes her thinking she's Leah. The Duke makes it sound like the more reputation you have the better the chances but really there isn't. cash in at 15

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
seems like there are 2 normal ends. one where you complete the game by having to rely on the captain and not getting the promotion while the other is where the girl is no longer a virgin but you keep the promotion (or maybe you don't i skipped the party that mentioned it). but that accounts for 6 endings.
Happy end: virgin playthrough
Normal 1: non virgin playthrough but not lewd
Normal 2: virgin or non virgin rely on captain for money thus proving yourself incapable
Cucked by Duke: choose to work for Duke to make up for the missing 500,000
Orgy Party: lewd FMC

Maybe there's a true 6th ending because Normal 1 and 2 call themselves the same ending the difference is in how the captain views you. I just haven't found it maybe it has to do with prostitution but the girl doesn't do much prostitution

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
seems like there are 2 normal ends. one where you complete the game by having to rely on the captain and not getting the promotion while the other is where the girl is no longer a virgin but you keep the promotion (or maybe you don't i skipped the party that mentioned it). but that accounts for 6 endings.
Happy end: virgin playthrough
Normal 1: non virgin playthrough but not lewd
Normal 2: virgin or non virgin rely on captain for money thus proving yourself incapable
Cucked by Duke: choose to work for Duke to make up for the missing 500,000
Orgy Party: lewd FMC

Maybe there's a true 6th ending because Normal 1 and 2 call themselves the same ending the difference is in how the captain views you. I just haven't found it maybe it has to do with prostitution but the girl doesn't do much prostitution
The last ending is the stripper one which replaced the good/normal ending branch for me, I assume you probably get it from having high exhibition. What exactly do you do for the orgy ending that's the one I haven't got as all the branches just end with the other endings.

*Actually I found it, seems like the stripper ending gets overwritten by the orgy ending and the orgy ending is actually based on having done all scenes when you do jobs with her in a play-through and not based on something like how much she's had sex like you'd think. I think I was missing the sleep sex one I think as I triggered it but reloaded because I wanted to see if there was a virgin ending and I think I never bothered doing it again once I saw there was no progression to the jobs.

Last edited:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
The last ending is the stripper one which replaced the good/normal ending branch for me, I assume you probably get it from having high exhibition. What exactly do you do for the orgy ending that's the one I haven't got as all the branches just end with the other endings.

*Actually I found it, seems like the stripper ending gets overwritten by the orgy ending and the orgy ending is actually based on having done all scenes when you do jobs with her in a play-through and not based on something like how much she's had sex like you'd think. I think I was missing the sleep sex one I think as I triggered it but reloaded because I wanted to see if there was a virgin ending and I think I never bothered doing it again once I saw there was no progression to the jobs.
How do you increase exhibition is it just going to the night club a lot and having her dance?

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes