• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

AzuraMeta

Nov 28, 2017
When you start a new game, Lalana always seems to have a random (and equal) number for "Experiences" and "Rape count" (even if she's a virgin and all the other values are 0...)
Does anyone know if there's a lore reason for that, or if it's just a bug? (The prologue did not allude to any kind of "virgin rape" going on.)

It kinda messes with my tracking of her progress, so for now I just reset them to 0 with a save editor.

m4kro

Feb 7, 2020
Linux Port (1.03):

Untested
This port should work with all distros
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other Linux Ports
Please message me if there are any problems!

Mac/OSX Port (1.03):

x64 (intel) untested:

arm64 (apple silicon) untested:

Other Mac/OSX Ports

VespidV

Dec 11, 2016
How do you increase exhibition is it just going to the night club a lot and having her dance?
No idea, I just used the in-game cheat you get from getting an ending to do it as the counter in-game you can choose to display what level it is doesn't work and I couldn't tell if it was even going up. When I first used the cheat to raise it said her exhibition level was like 18 or so despite doing a ton of stuff that would seemingly raise it like having her dance. It needs to be 50 to get her to change into her final alternate outfit so that's probably how much you need to get the stripper ending if that's actually the requirment.

When you start a new game, Lalana always seems to have a random (and equal) number for "Experiences" and "Rape count" (even if she's a virgin and all the other values are 0...)
Does anyone know if there's a lore reason for that, or if it's just a bug? (The prologue did not allude to any kind of "virgin rape" going on.)

It kinda messes with my tracking of her progress, so for now I just reset them to 0 with a save editor.
Pretty sure the rape count is meant to be like sexual harassment rather than rape and it's just a translation error. And the rng of her starting stats is probably sort of a hold over from their previous games where depending on your choices in the prologue the girl could start the game anywhere from being a virgin with little to no experience to already slutty.

Last edited:

Noiremka

Feb 8, 2018
Kinda not a lot of events. And there's no chance to catch her, besides endings. And I think it should have gameplay for Lalana how she tries to think how to hide the evidence of her slutty character. And only 3 kinds of outfits? Bruh.

strela

Aug 15, 2019
I thought I recognized the art-style, the same folks whom made A gentle girl and an escape.

I liked those games well enough. This looks pretty similar.
yeah but this one is slightly worse imo, it is just going around the town doing whatever. The town is also too big yet very restricting. The isekai'd one was better, though having the NTR sex scenes of the girls locked behind gallery only was a major letdown.

seanxr1986

Sep 10, 2018
ok, i love these games, i have played all the a gentle girl and a short escape games and this one, do they have any others? or am i SoL?

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
ok, i love these games, i have played all the a gentle girl and a short escape games and this one, do they have any others? or am i SoL?
I believe there is one more game made by the same person but it was never translated

seanxr1986

Sep 10, 2018
I believe there is one more game made by the same person but it was never translated
well here is hoping it gets translated. even mtl. love these games. wish there were more like it. instead of the netorase we are getting spammed with.

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
well here is hoping it gets translated. even mtl. love these games. wish there were more like it. instead of the netorase we are getting spammed with.
Yeah I really enjoy this and the Gentle Girlfriend series. Something about the sandbox/free roam NTR is just really nice

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes