The Rape isn't a sexual category..

Status
Not open for further replies.

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
Tbh, rape is overrated even in real life. Sure, it's awful and all, but there are tons of things way worse than being raped, yet those things only exist in some criminal reports in the corner cause not hype enough and all everyone is talking about is poor raped and abused women. Maybe because majority of victims of other violent crimes are men and who cares about men :KEK:

I firmly believe that only games involving minors
Thare are no games that involve minors, since pixels are not people and don't have an age. Unless you want to count from when the picture was drawn :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Losersriot

Ahsl

Feb 22, 2022
That's what all the weak and nerds think, because they can't rape a girl. They are afraid of girls. That's why girl will never have sex with such pathetic whiners. That's why millions of women are looking for boyfriends in men's prisons.

ps: i hate furry too )
Oh my god, you're becoming more and more delusional post after post. Seriously, check yourself in the nearest psych ward asap.

7c50f33cf71ade5137992d16caf2fcf7f6005f51a845fa5a6d6f261d28e14e14_1 (2).jpg

Last edited:

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
You do realise that people used to think this very same way about Homosexuality, right?
Way to try and compare to dissimilar issues.
Last I check being gay wasn't the same as going out and violently harming another person and scarring them for life.
I sure the gay members of this forum and everywhere else appreciate you lumping them in with rapist.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
That's what all the weak and nerds think, because they can't rape a girl. They are afraid of girls. That's why girl will never have sex with such pathetic whiners. That's why millions of women are looking for boyfriends in men's prisons.

ps: i hate furry too )
Nope, the reasons a few women are looking for men in prison is they have issues.

If you do a little looking you can find other research covering this. Same conclusion they all have mental issues most derived from their past.

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
Dear Admins ,

my english is not good but ill try explain. i hate fury-gay etc. things and i never understand some fantasies , but i must be respect to all of them.
but Rape is a not fantasie.. hurting someone else cannot be fantasie. its can be only a ilness . Rape is cannot be a sexual categoria or game tag. consider this please. actually should be banned everything if about rape .
whoever you are .. you should research rape ... i read a poll a research group took about 2 years ago .. covered just over 8000 college females ... results even shocked me ... 78% had dreams of rape and hoped they could experience it ....... 15% said the had experienced rape ... and 9% of those wanted to experience it again ..... the rest all had , had dreams of being raped ...
now remember this was a college poll covering just over 8,000 females ... so i would said your whole premise is wrong ;)

Syokusyu

Donor
Aug 7, 2017
there are no victims in games or any other fictional media, literally no one gets hurt.
if anything, giving people an outlet for the desires they can't express reduces the chance of them committing the crime.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Nope, the reasons a few women are looking for men in prison is they have issues.

If you do a little looking you can find other research covering this. Same conclusion they all have mental issues most derived from their past.
Heterosexuality already qualifies like 'mental issues' ? It was to be expected...

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Heterosexuality already qualifies like 'mental issues' ? It was to be expected...
It's not inherently hetero (and closer to mental illness) to seek out rapists, murderers, and cartel/mafia/gang members as love intrests. People go to prison for a reason.

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
It's not inherently hetero (and closer to mental illness) to seek out rapists, murderers, and cartel/mafia/gang members as love intrests. People go to prison for a reason.
Seek out big, agressive, testosteron, it is not a hetero you said ? Maybe motherfucking-dreamed skinny nerd it is hetero female choice, what you think ?

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
I think this has ran it's course. Things are now delving into personal attacks as well as hate speech.

Thank you everyone for all of your input, we'll be banning all games with rape and in fact any kind of unmarried sex. The only games with sex allowed going forward will have to be between 2 married Christian heterosexual people in the missionary position, for the purpose of procreation only.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Status
Not open for further replies.