The Rape isn't a sexual category..

Status
Not open for further replies.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
You'd be really surprised by how many women actually have rape fantasies. Of course, rape is wrong and disgusting, but I see nothing wrong as long as it's two consenting adults. And + the same argument could be made for video games, they are violent and promote hurting people, and again the same with TV shows that show violence. As long as you're not going out and raping people then I don't see the harm.
The idea is taboo is interesting (Rape, incest, NTR) are all examples of something shunned by society, which often makes people want to do them more. If two consenting people want to have sex that imitates or even parodies rape who cares, you don't like it? Don't watch it. Simple as.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
"The rape" is indeed a sexual category. I can only hope that you are soon subjected to it so that you can become familiar with all the manner of human sexualities which you have placed yourself in a position where you would need to have understanding.
If you feel like that, what are you even doing on this site. No, people who enjoy r*pe/ reverse r*pe content DON'T deserve to be ACTUALLY violated.

I'm a pacifist that hates violence, doesn't mean I don't like violent movies or games.
This is basically the same thing.

It's there for the sake of entertainment. It's not real.
Exactly, it's entertainment.

You'd be really surprised by how many women actually have rape fantasies. Of course, rape is wrong and disgusting, but I see nothing wrong as long as it's two consenting adults. And + the same argument could be made for video games, they are violent and promote hurting people, and again the same with TV shows that show violence. As long as you're not going out and raping people then I don't see the harm.
The idea is taboo is interesting (Rape, incest, NTR) are all examples of something shunned by society, which often makes people want to do them more. If two consenting people want to have sex that imitates or even parodies rape who cares, you don't like it? Don't watch it. Simple as.
You took the words right out of my mouth. I could not have said this better myself.

megaplayboy10k

Apr 16, 2018
Yes, women have fantasies about being "raped". But I've never read one where it's "ugly guy beats the shit out of me, rips my clothes, lasts a minute and a half, then holds a knife to my throat and tells me he knows where I live. Then I limp to find a bystander, they call the cops, I go to the hospital and have a rape kit taken. Later I pick him out of a lineup and testify against him. In the meantime I stop having sex with my boyfriend for months while I go through therapy for my PTSD."

Lots of tags and fetishes are in a very murky area ethically. But, e.g., mind control, doesn't exist IRL which makes for a nice distinction between reality and fantasy. I'd think the distinction between real rape and fantasy rape is that the latter is likely less brutal.

This kinda makes the point I'm driving at:

Last edited:

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Yes, women have fantasies about being "raped". But I've never read one where it's "ugly guy beats the shit out of me, rips my clothes, lasts a minute and a half, then holds a knife to my throat and tells me he knows where I live. Then I limp to find a bystander, they call the cops, I go to the hospital and have a rape kit taken. Later I pick him out of a lineup and testify against him. In the meantime I stop having sex with my boyfriend for months while I go through therapy for my PTSD."

Lots of tags and fetishes are in a very murky area ethically. But, e.g., mind control, doesn't exist IRL which makes for a nice distinction between reality and fantasy. I'd think the distinction between real rape and fantasy rape is that the latter is likely less brutal.

Yes of course, most people will fantasies about a more desirable rape, being dominated in a sense. Realistically speaking, all it is is just rough sex. I'd be very surprised if people had fantasies about getting properly raped especially with all the nasties that come after it. I'm not 100% sure on what type of rape the OP is trying to shun. I've got nothing wrong with what two consenting adults want to do with each other. As long as I'm not involved then it's aight. I don't know that many games that really have violent rape. They'll have rape, but it's just non-consensual, which is the definition of rape, but it's just less violent.

• Red Heart

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
while I agree with your general point (that women having rape fantasies doesn't mean they want to be raped IRL), for accuracy I'll point out that this 'bad rape' fantasy DOES indeed exist and falls under categories con-noncon and even noncon. the latter being the variant where the fetishist feels her rape fantasy is ruined by her trusted BDSM-partner breaking character to check on her for safety during the session. instead she wants the whole rape scene to feel out of control to get what she's craving for. but obviously even this doesn't mean she wants to be raped in real life.

the fantasy isn't risking your life for rough sex with a random stranger, the fantasy is that you could do it safely without getting murdered or/and mutilated. can't exist in real world, but in fantasy it can.

people have strange urges that go far beyond what we might think makes sense. it's only like a week since someone posted about making a penis cutting fetish game, and there were several people interested.

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
if hurting someone else cannot be a fantasy then it should be illegal that people use plants and animals for food

• Red Heart

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
when you think of a surgery, where scene in mind is when a person is cut open for a doctor to fix things inside, its straining the body in order to do good for it. you can say that rape can be similar, since the distress of it could be the beginning of a pleasurable sex life if done right

VanessaD

Jan 31, 2021
I'm a pacifist that hates violence, doesn't mean I don't like violent movies or games.
This is basically the same thing.

It's there for the sake of entertainment. It's not real.
So you're saying that pixels are not real? Who would've thought! (irony)

radohak

Apr 15, 2019
To add, most "rape" here is kind of soft, border-line or lightweight version. People will be disgusted if they see real-like violent/tragic situation. As experience is subjective, so and what you perceive from a game is your own, personal reality. If we see a pixel raping another, it might be hard for some (because experience), for others it might be a good laugh. Both groups are valid and they should try to understand each other.

SepticSpoons

Donor
Nov 23, 2017
Think you're on the wrong site there bud. If the mods banned every game that someone had an issue with because of its content/tag then this site would either not exist or be very vanilla and not nearly as popular.

Best advice is to just ignore something you don't like. (Imagine that!)

• Red Heart

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021
Dear Admins ,

my english is not good but ill try explain. i hate fury-gay etc. things and i never understand some fantasies , but i must be respect to all of them.
but Rape is a not fantasie.. hurting someone else cannot be fantasie. its can be only a ilness . Rape is cannot be a sexual categoria or game tag. consider this please. actually should be banned everything if about rape .
That's what all the weak and nerds think, because they can't rape a girl. They are afraid of girls. That's why girl will never have sex with such pathetic whiners. That's why millions of women are looking for boyfriends in men's prisons.

ps: i hate furry too )

Losersriot

Jul 7, 2021

lol. Go speak to family violence inspector about it ... About girls who LOVE their agressive, ugly, criminal boyfriends...

Eagle1900

Engaged Member
Oct 7, 2022
Dear Admins ,

my english is not good but ill try explain. i hate fury-gay etc. things and i never understand some fantasies , but i must be respect to all of them.
but Rape is a not fantasie.. hurting someone else cannot be fantasie. its can be only a ilness . Rape is cannot be a sexual categoria or game tag. consider this please. actually should be banned everything if about rape .
they are games! as such, if you are unable to understand and want, do not play with it. not seeing 90% of action films because they shoot and kill people, but it doesn't mean that once we leave the cinema we can all arm ourselves and shoot whoever we want ... there is the intellect; the civic sense (it is not that if you see a documentary on violence, you are authorized to do it). I think then there are tags on purpose that tell you if there is a possibility of finding some routes, no one forces you. I firmly believe that only games involving minors (pedophilia and all its forms) should be prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.