Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
My question is: Will be in game added pregnancy of wife?

Here is what I found:

Chest size of Sarah definitely isn't C cup! A+ or B maybe, because yesterday I tried something on Stable Diffusion and I set there for fun parameter "Breast size C" and got something like this:
View attachment 2947381
Simply jumping between rooms only to go to next scene, which is not necessary tied with this room is really lame. There should be some time-skip button instead (you can leave 60min skip), buttons to get to rooms, or map location and some hint that somewhere on locations is event available, which show at time of this event (triangle with exclamation mark, or something like that).

About 0.2 scenes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

In 0.2 game call error and next steps too so player don't know if it is error or end of content. Judging by the pic folder it is end of content.
View attachment 2947251

BTW hide wife stats and her thoughts behind patreon paywall at this early stage of game where is barely any content is really shitty move!:FacePalm:
Hey MIkedante, thanks for the reply!
Also thank you for the inputs on the game and reworking the image!! I will take notes and change it on the next update in few days. And about the Patreon content I'm still not sure what to do with it.

Answering your first question, I do intend to add wife pregnancy yes :D

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Another question, will be there sex scenes done by AI, or IRL pics only? :unsure:
Also with eager waiting to see Sarah like that:
Bright Future.png
...and Tom will be happy to help her with that ;)

Reactions: ustar and Afeel

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Another question, will be there sex scenes done by AI, or IRL pics only? :unsure:
I planning to do both, making some genitals by AI, at least on the settings I'm using is still little bit of akward most of the times, giving some strange images, so if i want to do something too specific i might have to search for IRL pics that fits on the scene and also look like the characters :D

...and Tom will be happy to help her with that ;)
Hahah I bet he will XD

I also did write the next update already, introducing Lord Robert, Sarah's father

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Version 0.03 is up, introduced a new storyline that introduces the corrupt and powerful Lord Robert to the drama, a major figure on the city that also happens to be the protagonist father-in-law.

Changelog:
v0.03
- Added about 16.000 character of content
- Added some city locations
- Added a new storyline and introduced Lord Robert (Incest + netorase)
- Added some adjustments to the time framework
- Bugfix: removed the error message at the end of the current content
- Updated the vag1 image thanks to MIkedante

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
Soo... I can say Lord Robert's story isn't my cup of tea (it feels rushed/ disturbing feel of previous story). Beware of Patreon Policy, they not allow to have such content on their site, so not be surprised, when you find your account locked and revisited. They doing that long time, so I'm surprised Afeel don't know about it.

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Soo... I can say Lord Robert's story isn't my cup of tea (it feels rushed/ disturbing feel of previous story). Beware of Patreon Policy, they not allow to have such content on their site, so not be surprised, when you find your account locked and revisited. They doing that long time, so I'm surprised Afeel don't know about it.

I might push it a little further down the story, giving a little days to start the event, so the first story gets more developed before. And as for the the content, I didn't know about patreon not liking it, I'm new there xD, might change it a little bit. Thanks for the warning!

Reactions: MIkedante

doomulol

Apr 1, 2018
as i like ntr games coz mostly it has corruption/mystery etc , this one utterly lazy script " hey lemme sleep with your wife . MC= YES.. :KEK: :KEK:

MIkedante

Dec 10, 2019
And one important thing: game need player's choices
If they are missing, it's no longer game, but kinetic novel.

Reactions: Xakorik

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Im currently working on a old school dungeon crawler(ASCII) type of thing for v0.04, my goal is to give it a little bit of RPG aspect to the game right now. For the written part, I plan to give every update 10.000 character minumun, it probably will have 10.000 x 100 for it release, that is, using a calculator, on estimated about 153846 - 200000 words or 615.4 - 800.0 pages of content, The story for now is pretty short still, about 36.000 characters, so i would say the content is 3% of what i plan, I also want to add other things to the game, like transformation, and feminization as an optional path. The dungeon crawler, will come too, as a sort of opening for future content as I want to add things like fighting, treasure hunt, items, maybe crafting, winning and loosing events, etc.

Reactions: ustar

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Please no, no more contaminating the ntrs pool with "ntr lite". I'm not anti either, I just hate when stories are sold as the latter but actually the former. Swinging/sharing/ntrs doesnt involve the girl smiley at her husband saying I love you goodbye I'm off to work, then deceiving him to head off to some guys house. That's pure ntr. And if you wanna tell an ntr story, then tell an ntr story.

Just 2 ¢

Matt3642

Sep 4, 2017
I understand you wanting to get "content" out fast.. but i do think the story is VERY rushed in its current form... it goes from dutiful wife to whore of babylon in like 1 night... usually there is a build up to these events.. maybe she doesnt get completely destroyed with the count the 1st time maybe he just makes her touch him or blow him.. so there is a slower arc... i dunno just saying she doesnt seem very dutiful as a wife if all it took is 1 night and she is giving it to everyone in the town...lol

other than that good start..lol

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys, I wish I was developing the game faster, but my 7 year old laptop is dying, every 5-30 min is giving me blue screen of death, I tried fixing it, reinstalled windows, tested the hardware on the BIOS and it says that everything is ok, at this point I think I'm going insane every time I see blue lol.

For the game, I introduced a lot of things, focusing on the RPG, Like inventory system, random generated map and a fighting system. I will try to upload it soon if my PC lets me .-.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes