Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
I have a feeling the 2nd picture is really inspired from a real one I've seen. Do you have perhaps the original image before it got AI'd?
No, its purely Ai generated xD there are only two images that are real images for now, and are from sex scenes.

I do not understand why deliver this demo..

Start "playing" you just grow frustration and confusion about this wanna be game, not a really good advertising for what the game might look like tomorrow.

Deliver something meaningful that give a good feel of the game otherwise is better deliver nothing.
Thanks for the reply, so, the thing is, I know where I want to go with this project and I know how to achive it, I want it to be a big project, and I know there are some people that see where I'm going with it and some people don't, but right now I need the people that support what I'm doing for me to keep doing it, most days I'm working about 6 hours+ on this game, testing, adding new useful features, generating hundreds of images and writing the story, it's not easy and it's time consuming as I set to every update to have at least 10k characters, I usually ignore the bad comments, bc they push me down, but when I see the few Patrons I have, and they are liking what I'm doing it motivates me to keep working on it, thats why I update here much less often than there, here usually the people just shit on the game not giving any useful insights, but also there are some others that gives some great criticism. If I did it on my own lets say,from v0.01 to v0.1 it would be shaped a very different game than what I'm doing as I read those criticism.

Reactions: ustar

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Not sure what is doable and what is not, went to the woods once, now too hurt to go back, healing potions do nothing, other than sleep and kiss, nothing to do that I have found. Weird.
Walkthrough is a change log, would be nice to see your own stats (for hurt etc), but no feedback to player at all.

Foundation building is all well and good, but something 'progress wise' to do is better interaction for a player rather than what appears to be a skeleton at best?

Reactions: Carloschacal2

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Not sure what is doable and what is not, went to the woods once, now too hurt to go back, healing potions do nothing, other than sleep and kiss, nothing to do that I have found. Weird.
Walkthrough is a change log, would be nice to see your own stats (for hurt etc), but no feedback to player at all.

Foundation building is all well and good, but something 'progress wise' to do is better interaction for a player rather than what appears to be a skeleton at best?
Hey, thanks for the reply! I might make the walkthrough better, with more organized todo list. So, the woods are still a concept for the fighting part of the game, you can heal by using the inventoryhealth potion, or by sleeping, the isnt much else to do other than fight goblins, You also can sleep to advance time and get the other events

Reactions: Carloschacal2
Jan 16, 2020
i do not find anything to do apart roaming the streets, sleeping or talking to the wife. I did drop the game after 12 days because i was bored.

- there is a merchant street when you can sell or buy, except than you can't work to get money.
- there is nothing in the forest (except a strange image deep in the forest). no way to be a hunter either
- look like all the paths need to be done trough talking with the wife
- the wife is nude almost all the time witch made no sense apart in the bedroom at the start of the game

Maybe it' too early to play this game yet (and i did not have the patience to grind-click sleeping during 30 days to start the NTR path)

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
i do not find anything to do apart roaming the streets, sleeping or talking to the wife. I did drop the game after 12 days because i was bored.

- there is a merchant street when you can sell or buy, except than you can't work to get money.
- there is nothing in the forest (except a strange image deep in the forest). no way to be a hunter either
- look like all the paths need to be done trough talking with the wife
- the wife is nude almost all the time witch made no sense apart in the bedroom at the start of the game

Maybe it' too early to play this game yet (and i did not have the patience to grind-click sleeping during 30 days to start the NTR path)
Hey, thanks for the reply.
It didn't trigger the dreams? it should trigger it if you sleep anytime after day 6, after it triggers 4 times, it unlocks the events on the living room every day between 6pm and 8pm, after some encounters, you will have sex with the wife, so you can ask her for sex after that.

Also I plan in the next update change the outfits for the wife and make a wardrobe for her.

And it seems I have to make the walkthrough more clear, its a bit confusing atm.

Jan 16, 2020
Hey, thanks for the reply.
It didn't trigger the dreams? it should trigger it if you sleep anytime after day 6, after it triggers 4 times, it unlocks the events on the living room every day between 6pm and 8pm, after some encounters, you will have sex with the wife, so you can ask her for sex after that.

Also I plan in the next update change the outfits for the wife and make a wardrobe for her.

And it seems I have to make the walkthrough more clear, its a bit confusing atm.
It did trigger a few dreams, but i did not catch the events between 6 to 8pm. I was probably roaming everywhere except the living room at the time :) .

trick5g

Sep 23, 2023
Hey, nice game, shes nice looking and story good. i get an error if i go to Living room 6-8 PM like this
Error: <<goto>>: passage "20" does not exist<<goto $firststoryat>>
after each day passage number increases. what sould i do

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Hey, nice game, shes nice looking and story good. i get an error if i go to Living room 6-8 PM like this
Error: <<goto>>: passage "20" does not exist<<goto $firststoryat>>
after each day passage number increases. what sould i do
Hey, thanks for the reply!, It means it is the end of the current content, I forgot to prompt a message telling that.

Reactions: trick5g

trick5g

Sep 23, 2023
Hey, thanks for the reply!, It means it is the end of the current content, I forgot to prompt a message telling that.
Nice, hope to see more, i can only wish not to have so much grind in the game. cuz it was good to see the quick treatment with her father and guards :Kappa:

Reactions: Afeel

someusername9205

Nov 22, 2022
I don't think this game is for me, but I noticed some images are broken because of capitalization. It doesn't matter on Windows, but for Mac and Linux you need to make sure that you write the file names exactly as they are, i.e. not "bahtroom.png" when the file is called "Bathroom.png". (or the other way around)

MasterGamer1234567890

Oct 25, 2022
Afeel The graphics, story and teasers looks good, but the HTML game format is killing this game for me. The constant scrolling to see/read everything makes it unplayable for me. Hope you will consider switching to Renpy or similar. The game will be so much better.

Reactions: xert13

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
If I can give 2 cents about the game, I have some suggestions:

- Focus the game into something, or netorare, or netorase (like Sarah scene with her father), or vanila. Dont try to make everyone happy, theres a lot of NTR haters, but the comunity that enjoy it can be very supportive, due to the lack of good NTR games.

-Since the universe is all about the lack of women and you already sold your wife to Lord Robert, with the Inn starting we should be able to sell her for everyone we want, like Adellaide Inn game;

- In order to gather to all fetishes inside netorase (my preference), for exemple, we could sell her younger guys, soldies, priests, old guys, merchants, maybe even monster (if there's going to be like mithical creatures, like centaurs, minotaurs, orcs, etc);

- Since MC mother got kind mindbroken, if the player wants, he should have the option to share the wife for free with other people too, like hobos, commoners, etc.

- I like the idea (and other games lack it in general) of a gaming having lighter and darker paths, kind like:
LIGHTER PATH: she's resign to fuck others, end up enjoying in the end. The sex is more vanilla.
DARKER PATH: She don't want to do it and hate from the start to the end (get raped). The sex is more violent, with choking, face slapping, deepthroating, maybe even pissing.

- Even though is a fantasy themed ambient, it should be nice to have some kind of body modification too, like nipple piercings (and other piercings), tatoos (in the past there where ways to do it), etc. The same way, lighter path she would accept the body modifications, darker path she would be forced to do it and would always refer bitterly to her 'defilled body' with the piercings, etc.

- Make the images clickable so we can see it better, Sarah bukkake scene art is very hot, but at that small picture size it was hard to see all the details.

- On the art it would be hotter to have more, like the image with Sarah and Lord Robert together, if someone has the kink to see an ugly old geezer fucking his hot wife, it would be hotter to have a least one art with both their faces present, maybe kissing, maybe him groping her, etc. Of course the writing can make up for that, but it would be a better experience with both writing and images very detailed.

-Like MasterGamer1234567890 said on the last post, HTML format can be annoying for some people, so if you know how to use Ren'py you should switch. If not, I think the others suggestions are more worthwyile then learning to code on Ren'py. A good game that focus on niches and give good freedom between regular sex and violent sex will make people happier, even if the engine for the game is bad.

I know all this is too much and too specific, and should be hard to implement, but there are simple no games like this out here. There's public (a LOT) for a game like this, and it would for sure make this game unique, even building yourself a good comunity for future games you may do.

Last edited:

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Any date on new update?
Hi Feru452ax! There is! And thanks for the insights! You will notice that this next update might have some of your suggestions! I'm working on the update 0.1 right now, It will be the biggest update yet, it will focus on the continuation of LordRobert storyline and will feature the tavern, the story is already done with about 70k words and 70+ images. I'm currently working on the tavern system, almost done too, I want it to be playable day by day as a way to get money, and also with some spicy content to make it interesting. Later on other updates i will still work more on the tavern instead of other mechanics, as I want it to be one of the main features of the game for now.

Last edited:

Feru452ax

Nov 23, 2020
Hi Feru452ax! There is! And thanks for the insights! You will notice that this next update might have some of your suggestions! I'm working on the update 0.1 right now, It will be the biggest update yet, it will focus on the continuation of LordRobert storyline and will feature the tavern, the story is already done with about 70k words and 70+ images. I'm currently working on the tavern system, almost done too, I want it to be playable day by day as a way to get money, and also with some spicy content to make it interesting. Later on other updates i will still work more on the tavern instead of other mechanics, as I want it to be one of the main features of the game for now.
Glad to see the game is still being developed and that some of my auggestiona where considered.

I'm not a dev or writer, but I tried to suggest things that are rarely put in games on this forum, but that a lot of people appear looking for.

So I hope it bring more attention to your work and help on your developing journey.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cerritus and Afeel
2.20 star(s) 17 Votes