Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Will you make content where MC is not aware of her cheating ? Because tavern is unlocked only through her being whored for one night to the lord and she appears with cum everywhere once she follows people. So my question is mainly, is it possible to unlock tavern (in future updates) in another way where MC still thinks she has never had sex with another person other than him ? And once she follows men, can the MC remain unaware of what is happening ? (I don't mean he can't suspect, just that he has never proof, and cum everywhere on her is clear proof).
For now, then she follows someone, you can click the message that tells you that, and it will trigger a scene where he will confront her, future updates will have much more

Reactions: BeastMaster59

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
What kind of game mechanics is this game?? The exacted file yields a .html file instead of a .exe ?
How does that work??
HTML games run on different engines but the most popular is sugarcube, to start the game you simply download the folder and inside it there's usually one html file normally called either "start", "indext" or "home", clicking this file will start it locally on your pc, have fun!

Reactions: El Buho

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Hello.
Very promising start. Just a few suggestions.
1. Change micropenis to average penis. It just so used trope and not being able for MC to fuck the wife properly is infuriating.
2. People like play games because they can make choices and influent plot. So I suggest to add branching in future cheating events (16.00-19.00)
- a. to stay spinless cuck and watch wife slowly corrupt into fulltime whore.
- b. Bent cockhungry slut and fuck rudely and say that if she likes cocks that much she can whore herself in tavern.
The beaty of second suggestion is that tavern events stay same for both path. Only at dominating path you can check her ass freely and and cuck path she can refuse.
Sure you will have to do some random cheating events twice but you can reuse assets and just tweak some text for different branches.
Also since you are still working on tavern I suggest
3. Add sluttiness stat for wife - it will determine if she ok with tavern patrons advances. Like 10 to grope, 30 to show tits, 50 - show pussy, 75 - handy, 100 - blowjob, 150 - fuck , 200 - all above but right in tavern on public. Type of proposed action can be determined by "rumor" stat with drunk guys being exception and harassing her ahead of 'rumor' stat. And then add ability to influence stats to hubby - spread different rumors to rise\lower 'rumor' stat on streets and call wife a whore while dominating to increase sluttiness or give her gifts to reduse sluttiness if we are at cuck route and want to 'save her innocent'. Money for gifts you get from running the tavern.
This small mechanics add to player control and allow for two routes - spinless cuck and angry hubby who realised that his wife is slut but still loves her (and loves to dominate her and get some sloppy seconds to keep illusion of control over her).

Jul 9, 2017
Just updated the game! this is a 0.09 + 0.1 update!

View attachment 3243311

The new version is here and it is a big one, with more than 76.000 characters, is the biggest one yet, I wanted the version 0.1 to be the one that separates the concept game, to a actual game on the first stages of development, the game is lot more easy to follow the questlines thanks to the new "quest" menu! One of the most iconic characters of the story is introduced, "Amari"! Hope you guys like him!

View attachment 3243313

The update v0.1 features the tavern, the place I want to keep working on, on the next updates since I want it to be one of the main mechanics of the game for now.

View attachment 3243312

Also, the on update 0.1, the images are almost the same amount of the previous 9 versions combined!

Tavern Mechanics and information below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, so how exactly do you work at the Tavern? I've got it unlocked, but all I can do is hit "Wait" repeatedly, and whenever someone shows up I can click on their name to see a slightly larger picture of them but no other options. Am I just supposed to spam "Wait" and hope the stats go up?

alex666p

Jun 29, 2017
Tavern is not working yet - you only can serve clients and rise tavern popularity. Cheats allow to turn wife into whore but with no events - just counter of her popularity goes up and her picture is covered in cum.
Thats why I proposed to overhaul tavern system earlier - its not done yet.

Reactions: trick5g

DurtiiBoii

Aug 26, 2017
Uh, those pictures aren't AICG. Who is she?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
they're all CGI, what differs is the rendering. im assuming he was at one point using premium... maybe ran the free trial and then switched to free. as with most premium models look 1:1 realistic the tell tale signs that they arent are usually lighting and little abnormalities like a finger being too large or even inverted.

2.20 star(s) 17 Votes