Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Just updated the game! this is a 0.09 + 0.1 update!

silhouette2.png

The new version is here and it is a big one, with more than 76.000 characters, is the biggest one yet, I wanted the version 0.1 to be the one that separates the concept game, to a actual game on the first stages of development, the game is lot more easy to follow the questlines thanks to the new "quest" menu! One of the most iconic characters of the story is introduced, "Amari"! Hope you guys like him!

amari.png

The update v0.1 features the tavern, the place I want to keep working on, on the next updates since I want it to be one of the main mechanics of the game for now.

tavern2.png

Also, the on update 0.1, the images are almost the same amount of the previous 9 versions combined!

Tavern Mechanics and information below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yog-Sloth

Jan 29, 2020
its all free out there, all you need is a decent graphics card and some time to set it up. just google stability diffusion. you can actually get much better looking result with the right models and prompts.
You need subscriptions.

NooTx

Dec 16, 2018
Is there any trigger to increase the wife's values without cheating? I've already reached 300 reputation in the tavern and nothing happens to her reputation.

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Is there any trigger to increase the wife's values without cheating? I've already reached 300 reputation in the tavern and nothing happens to her reputation.
For now, not yet, you can use 1 time the cheat to get 50, after that, it will increase with time by chance, you will still have the chance to make it to 0 again later.
The same goes to check her.

Reactions: NooTx

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
good ai art; and at least a start/attempt for quest tracker. However should move the time advance to the left menu as it's used so frequently, also should have a back option as you can get stuck in some paths (or at least a quick option to go to a safe place like your bedroom or something).

Aside from that it's bereft of pictures/artwork. it needs a *LOT* more to show her corruption progress and events. As it is now, it's basically pointless to play, would suggest waiting a long time until more content is generated.

totallybob

Apr 29, 2017
why does the girl look like she's 12? >.> this is sussy. i'm out.
Yeah some of these look uncomfortably young and given how ai art generation works its not unlikely we're looking at an actual 12 year olds face, or at least bits and pieces of different pre-teenage faces.

Lucioleee

Jun 4, 2017
Will you make content where MC is not aware of her cheating ? Because tavern is unlocked only through her being whored for one night to the lord and she appears with cum everywhere once she follows people. So my question is mainly, is it possible to unlock tavern (in future updates) in another way where MC still thinks she has never had sex with another person other than him ? And once she follows men, can the MC remain unaware of what is happening ? (I don't mean he can't suspect, just that he has never proof, and cum everywhere on her is clear proof).

Reactions: MyUserName1234
2.20 star(s) 17 Votes