lostscot

Jan 10, 2017
Loved the idea, loved the art (much better than 1/2 the shit on here :) Did get quite lost in all the text though, and general direction. However I'll come back for sure.

Really no idea why folks dont like AI art -to me it's a lot more identifiable than a lot of the generic toons. But each to their own.

Esti

Oct 14, 2017
This game looks promising, but you need to cut the grind, make MC normal cock and let the wife be a slut without need to whore her out to her father of all people. I can enjoy ntr game from time to time, but prefer when protagonist isn't disabled or locked into doing stupid shit.

Last edited:

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Hey, thank you all for the replies!
So, one of the features I want to add is customizable character, one of the customizations will be the penis size.

Also I would appretiate your help to help me choose the M2F Peter's Face,it will be fully optional and it wont be added right now the full transformation, but it will help with the current Peter's male face and with the customization that i'm adding.

Here is the form >>>

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Is there a path of NOT m2f, just cuck or cheating? Cos i fear very much the MC is gonna get gangbanged by some strapping soldiers along with his wife.

Jul 28, 2019
Hey, thank you all for the replies!
So, one of the features I want to add is customizable character, one of the customizations will be the penis size.

Also I would appretiate your help to help me choose the M2F Peter's Face,it will be fully optional and it wont be added right now the full transformation, but it will help with the current Peter's male face and with the customization that i'm adding.

Here is the form >>>
Can we have some sort of option to vote here? I'm not making a google account just to be able to vote.

Face 2 would be my preference btw.

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Can we have some sort of option to vote here? I'm not making a google account just to be able to vote.

Face 2 would be my preference btw.
It shouldn't requires a google account to vote, only if you want to save your changes for later, Idk, maybe you need, but I'm almost sure you dont.
Is there a path of NOT m2f, just cuck or cheating? Cos i fear very much the MC is gonna get gangbanged by some strapping soldiers along with his wife.
It will have distinct paths, that may or may not intertwine depending on choices/preferences of the player.
How to platy this game ?? any walkthrough for this ??
You can follow the "Quests" button ingame, it is sort of a walkthrough.
Archive appears empty on my tablet
You can play it online using itch.io website, link is below the downloads.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: adsl2009
Jul 28, 2019
It shouldn't requires a google account to vote, only if you want to save your changes for later, Idk, maybe you need, but I'm almost sure you dont.
My bad, you are right, no account required. (It did need me to allow the script and xhr from www,gstatic,com.)

Etshy

May 22, 2018
I don't understand this game at all ...
You just have to pass day and randomly talk to your wife ?
I can't go to the wood because I'm too hurt, even though there is no health bar/point anywhere, used tons of potion, still can't got there.
no way to make money and buiy stuff, except spamming inventory for unlimited cash.

IS this game even playable ?

Reactions: trainindicator

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
femalePeter.png

Hello F95zone! This was the face that got more votes, and now its the face of female Peter! What? Female Peter? Yes, female Peter! Well I wouldn't finish everything in one go like that but, I got a bit exited plus I'm on vacation so I had plenty of time to do stuff, also I plan to make the progress more slow in the future but for now I'm satisfied with how it turned out.

This update is the biggest one yet. I ended up making a whole m2f progression with a storyline, fixed a lot of things, added a bunch of things, changed some things, things here and things there...

Reactions: Belgaesh

Greuceanu

Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
interesting but ai images need to be better and attention to detail should be there

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
interesting but ai images need to be better and attention to detail should be there
I usually try to pay attention on the details, the only images that i don't pay much attention is the ones that are displayed very tiny on the screen that you can't notice the details. I'm always trying to find old mistakes on generated images, if you find something strange or not real, please notice me on discord, I will for sure fix it in the next update.

So you can now choose to be a cuck AND a chick?
Yep :3 cuckchick

Reactions: Machete and Scv76

battlebrother

Jan 25, 2019
No hate here, just reminded me of a comment I saw on another game's thread that joked about having a geriatric tag. I think it fits here as well going by the screenshots.

Looks great tho, as I dabbled in ai generated stuff I gotta say getting it to spit out anything consistent and good is a challange in itself. What model do you use for this?

EnygmaSoul

Jul 20, 2018
Is it just me, or does this game's premise make no sense?
It seems like a world where women are rare but live a thousand years, and men are common but live to about 80, is actually a setup for a matriarchal femdom society where women have amassed long term wealth, power, and influence and men are in fierce competition with each other to be considered worthy investments by them.
Which is pretty much the opposite of what's described here.
I just can't understand how the stated initial conditions would result in the stated current environment.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: EmeraldKhopesh
2.20 star(s) 17 Votes