Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
There is an issue with your points, and I'll answer your "suggest a measure" first. The measure is WORDS. Why? because the issue with your point: Your link is characters per word. The reality is when you count characters in their raw form, it includes SPACES. When you get done adding the spaces? You get left with roughly 800 words, like I said.

Anyone who does measure with "characters" is being shady. It's intentionally misleading. Like how you guys assume its 2000 words, but that's not how "characters" are measured. It inflates/misguides information, hence my issue with it.

edit: word count of this post (not including this edit or quotes): 102. Character count: 584. One makes it seem like a whole lot more effort was done than the other.
That is not how twine and most word processors work. spaces does not count... like any programing platform ignores it and does not count in statistics either.
Any way it is still just a few page.
And yes it indicates the amount of work done in text heavy games, to be fair links and passages are included in twine statistics.
As i said pro h-writer can push out 100k characters worth content/month (once the engine stable).
Al be it is not text heavy game so its :ROFLMAO: like bragging about your sexual conquest as a man and proudly post out your tiny dicklet.:oops:

GodraFan

Jun 16, 2024
does mc ever get closer to the wife as they progress, as suggested as in one of the scenes "maybe we should let him watch closer next time"
or does he accept it at some point

like it's just 2 missions, get the key and watch in tavern, that's it?

Reactions: torfun1069

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
does mc ever get closer to the wife as they progress, as suggested as in one of the scenes "maybe we should let him watch closer next time"
or does he accept it at some point

like it's just 2 missions, get the key and watch in tavern, that's it?
As 'girl friends' and sluts yes.
As a 'regular' couple nope.

Jul 28, 2019
Your link is characters per word. The reality is when you count characters in their raw form, it includes SPACES. When you get done adding the spaces? You get left with roughly 800 words, like I said.
It's not clear if afeel's count includes spaces or not.

But you are off your face anyway. To get left with 800 words (about 4,000 non-space characters) would require 6,000 spaces. You are just a troll, and a poor one at that. Talk about 'intentionally misleading'.

HuggingOrc

Jun 7, 2017
How do you find Amari? Guide says the streets but I've gone out for 10 days straight and clicked as many people boxes on the bottom as I could and have never seen him.
I was wondering the same thing as you. It seems like you have to play with the "Old Intro." Correct me if I'm wrong, because I do like the new intros.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
How is the MtF transformation achieved?
Well it has been long lets see if i remember...
...The story line starts with repeated speaking with your wife... (very obvious choices)
...continues with the potion master...
...tf sequence started by the forest witch
Consult with quest log if you do not know what to do.

Reactions: Prysma

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Well it has been long lets see if i remember...
...The story line starts with repeated speaking with your wife... (very obvious choices)
...continues with the potion master...
...tf sequence started by the forest witch
Consult with quest log if you do not know what to do.
And what happens after you transform? Is there new content after that?

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
There are two games which are quite different in settings but only share one word in their names, "Rare Wife" and "A Wife's Phone", but they are much closer than you expect.

Both games need grinding a lot to see the content you want, I played Wife's Phone when it was launched but I expect that its still the same, a lot of messages and things to see some content. Both game focuses on Cuckoldry, Sissification, M2F, and corruption and many other common genres. But still sadly I would place Rare Wife above.

In Wife's Phone Author went deep dive into NTR when Wife herself did not have any desire or want to do so. She and MC was having good married life and all other things so corrupting her into a BBC slut didn't sit well for me. But on other in Rare Wife we have a wife which was already engaged into sexual activities a lot, she is like an OF girl so she was doing shady things from the start and MC himself had cuck desires so corruption was smooth as fk.

Overall why I am saying all this? No specific reason actually, just observed that both games are quite same but with Rare Wife somehow having better backstory. But I hate grinding in both games, both are B tier games for me with Rare Wife having potential to reach A tier. I like its M2F transformations but it can be a little slow for my taste, Dev or Author, instead of just transforming MC after potion make potions react when MC does some feminine things, some Mental Changes should happen before the physical ones.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
There are two games which are quite different in settings but only share one word in their names, "Rare Wife" and "A Wife's Phone", but they are much closer than you expect.

Both games need grinding a lot to see the content you want, I played Wife's Phone when it was launched but I expect that its still the same, a lot of messages and things to see some content. Both game focuses on Cuckoldry, Sissification, M2F, and corruption and many other common genres. But still sadly I would place Rare Wife above.

In Wife's Phone Author went deep dive into NTR when Wife herself did not have any desire or want to do so. She and MC was having good married life and all other things so corrupting her into a BBC slut didn't sit well for me. But on other in Rare Wife we have a wife which was already engaged into sexual activities a lot, she is like an OF girl so she was doing shady things from the start and MC himself had cuck desires so corruption was smooth as fk.

Overall why I am saying all this? No specific reason actually, just observed that both games are quite same but with Rare Wife somehow having better backstory. But I hate grinding in both games, both are B tier games for me with Rare Wife having potential to reach A tier. I like its M2F transformations but it can be a little slow for my taste, Dev or Author, instead of just transforming MC after potion make potions react when MC does some feminine things, some Mental Changes should happen before the physical ones.
First of all writing long post with a heavy rival game presence is impolite at best.:confused:
Second:Understand the game story before you complain about it.:geek:
To put the story part in front of you:'Hey Wifey i'm interested in being a woman. Sure Hubby i love you in any form. Go to the potion man with your questions.'
Do you see the need of Any mental change in there before the tf?:sneaky: Hardly... You change out of your free will with your wife's full consent.:oops:
ps:eek:r do you see ppl who want to be a woman to be some kind of slut or brainwashed individual? :WaitWhat: :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
First of all writing long post with a heavy rival game presence is impolite at best.:confused:
Second:Understand the game story before you complain about it.:geek:
To put the story part in front of you:'Hey Wifey i'm interested in being a woman. Sure Hubby i love you in any form. Go to the potion man with your questions.'
Do you see the need of Any mental change in there before the tf?:sneaky: Hardly... You change out of your free will with your wife's full consent.:oops:
ps:eek:r do you see ppl who want to be a woman to be some kind of slut or brainwashed individual? :WaitWhat: :rolleyes:
First, it is impolite to draw comparisons with similar games or works? Wow, first time hearing about this. Even Devs of top games like Company and Secretary compare their games with rivals. Heck, some of the Perverted Education devs even work in making Secretary. And many devs from some of my favourite adult games even comment on their rival games. One even accepted the fact that their game lacked clothing options like other and in next update, boom new clothes and outfits with a proper roadmap of more later.

Second, do you understand the story yourself? In Rare Wife MC had cuck fetish from the start, in new intro if you allow Wife to be alone with the shopkeeper he felt confused, jealous, and aroused, and admitted that it fanned his forbidden desire. Now, if you go to Loki and do magic to realize his desire you see first Cuck scene. Now tell me, where I am wrong? In Wife's Phone MC didn't have any NTR fetish or desire to use his app to Cuck himself. But here MC had that desire from the beginning so it made game smooth, and let me tell you that I don't even like NTR but this game is one of the good implementations of it. MC wants to be a cuck and wife helping him.

And I complained about the lack of mental changes before TF myself. Next time instead of spamming some emojis like some bot comprehend properly what others are saying. I clearly said that M2F here was too fast. Cuck fetish was added properly but M2F transformation is just a bit forced here.

I respect your opinion. I may not understand the story at all, I may be biggest idiot here, but this was my interpretation. And even if you don't agree its fine. Differences are natural but try to have a healthy conversation.

On a side note, now I understand why my seniors hated too much Emojis in a communication.

Last edited:

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
Now on to a real bug with the game, Sex with your wife option is bugged. There have been many cases where this option just does nothing in a save game file. I had to make many save files with similar progress as if I did something like not having sex with wife for 1-2 day it will not do nothing. Even after M2F transformation this remains bugged in my main save game file.

Also, I picked Petra with vagina later in final transformation scene I got a lot of Petra with penis images.

2.00 star(s) 20 Votes