Kermit50

Aug 29, 2023
The point "Can cuck freely" in Sarah's stats changes randomly although nothing has happened in the story yet. At the moment it changes when I go into the kitchen...
For me it is when she goes to market. Still wondering the while street whore button. Nothing as ever happen there.

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
ive tried the game and i find it beneath my time such a waste
I think the art, setting, and premise of the story is compelling enough. The mechanics aren't horrible even if a bit grindy and one dimensional. But the real struggle seems to be plotting out the story and adding depth to the skeleton put in place. In short: "let it cook."

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal and Satiro
Jul 28, 2019
I haven't looked at this in a long time, saw it so read the change log...who the hell counts progress in characters? 10,000 characters is like... 800 words?
You might want to look at this:
Using that measure, 10,000 characters is somewhere upwards of 2,000 words.
Still nonsense? Sure. But as nonsensical as counting it in words, or images, or... well suggest a measure. :LOL:

I'll take a good solid game mechanic over thousands of words any day. The inn in this game is one (btw).

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
I haven't looked at this in a long time, saw it so read the change log...who the hell counts progress in characters? 10,000 characters is like... 800 words?
Nope 10k character is around 2k+words. A few page.
As for why point it out? Well... word count is a new content indicator in twine games... 10k character + is at most minor update like a new chapter in your faw novel.
Ps:bellow 100k it is better not shown.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TheRareWife-0.3.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: linus.quotes

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
Is there actually any sex scenes of the mc with wife? Or should we keep getting the key for tavern room and see just almost nothing and she "dirty" after?

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
You might want to look at this:
Using that measure, 10,000 characters is somewhere upwards of 2,000 words.
Still nonsense? Sure. But as nonsensical as counting it in words, or images, or... well suggest a measure. :LOL:

I'll take a good solid game mechanic over thousands of words any day. The inn in this game is one (btw).
Nope 10k character is around 2k+words. A few page.
As for why point it out? Well... word count is a new content indicator in twine games... 10k character + is at most minor update like a new chapter in your faw novel.
Ps:bellow 100k it is better not shown.

There is an issue with your points, and I'll answer your "suggest a measure" first. The measure is WORDS. Why? because the issue with your point: Your link is characters per word. The reality is when you count characters in their raw form, it includes SPACES. When you get done adding the spaces? You get left with roughly 800 words, like I said.

Anyone who does measure with "characters" is being shady. It's intentionally misleading. Like how you guys assume its 2000 words, but that's not how "characters" are measured. It inflates/misguides information, hence my issue with it.

edit: word count of this post (not including this edit or quotes): 102. Character count: 584. One makes it seem like a whole lot more effort was done than the other.

Last edited:

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Damn to much focus on the m2f shit, when the game is literally called Rare Wife (rare indeed). Plus one of the laziest ai cg games out there. Others that have released later have way more and better looking and has actual scenes play out while here you get a single photo of boring story telling.

Reactions: Tilaze
2.00 star(s) 20 Votes