TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
There's more to the story then husband just wants to be a cuck, since he becomes female to live forever with his beloved wife. She on the other hand seems to want to draw things out with his journey, since she's both very old in years and seemly bored with most things outside of sex with strangers and her new husband.

Reactions: Usex809

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
There's more to the story then husband just wants to be a cuck, since he becomes female to live forever with his beloved wife. She on the other hand seems to want to draw things out with his journey, since she's both very old in years and seemly bored with most things outside of sex with strangers and her new husband.
That's a point too. Peter love her extremely and had insecurities about age too, M2F storyline is all about him joining her for a very long time. Cuck storyline is about Peter trying to do best for his wife, putting her reliefs over any other thing.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
First, it is impolite to draw comparisons with similar games or works? Wow, first time hearing about this. Even Devs of top games like Company and Secretary compare their games with rivals. Heck, some of the Perverted Education devs even work in making Secretary. And many devs from some of my favourite adult games even comment on their rival games. One even accepted the fact that their game lacked clothing options like other and in next update, boom new clothes and outfits with a proper roadmap of more later.

Second, do you understand the story yourself? In Rare Wife MC had cuck fetish from the start, in new intro if you allow Wife to be alone with the shopkeeper he felt confused, jealous, and aroused, and admitted that it fanned his forbidden desire. Now, if you go to Loki and do magic to realize his desire you see first Cuck scene. Now tell me, where I am wrong? In Wife's Phone MC didn't have any NTR fetish or desire to use his app to Cuck himself. But here MC had that desire from the beginning so it made game smooth, and let me tell you that I don't even like NTR but this game is one of the good implementations of it. MC wants to be a cuck and wife helping him.

And I complained about the lack of mental changes before TF myself. Next time instead of spamming some emojis like some bot comprehend properly what others are saying. I clearly said that M2F here was too fast. Cuck fetish was added properly but M2F transformation is just a bit forced here.

I respect your opinion. I may not understand the story at all, I may be biggest idiot here, but this was my interpretation. And even if you don't agree its fine. Differences are natural but try to have a healthy conversation.

On a side note, now I understand why my seniors hated too much Emojis in a communication.
Ok i will be gentle this time. This game has the cuck fetish(perfectly avoidable) so what? i did not say a word about it.
(openly comparing the game with a similar, and doing in its own tread is rude.)
Be it may that you claim that you are not interested in the cuck fetish you are openly comparing them.(not interested about something means indifferent. Are you indifferent about cuck?)
I did write about the m2f story line/part yes i did write that it is just one of them.
Any way about the mental change before tf... only sissy games do that regular tg games deal with it after tg or just push it to reaction events... this is the regular way of tg games sissy games are the exemption rather than a norm.
I did write this without the emoji. (seniors hate too much emoji a:grow up not using them b:emotional intellect loss)
ps:I normally use emoji and highlight to draw out the meaning without writing a 'novel' and to avoid nitpickers focusing/reply on unrelated minor stuff.
pps:To clear the confusion about the tg stuff there are 2 way to it pre/post tf content.
pre tf: Usually you want to 'build' up your character play out content in transition to the tg that is near the climax and have a short aftermath.
post tf: is where the tf/tg is just the brief start and your character has to cope with the changes later ... in this case you dont want to mess with mc mind before tg
You can argue that there are games that try to do both in life sim games and fail to do so cause it turns out boring... Its like wanting to drink and pee at the same time.

Last edited:

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Is the transformation mandatory? Also, does MC only get to have sex with his wife once? I have tried the sex option but only ever worked that first time as part of the Guide. And what about the dungeon crawling? Was this removed? How do I access this content if it exists?

There also is a TF bug: Even though I selected the tall silhouette, the MC became small. Is this intended?

Last edited:

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
Is the transformation mandatory? Also, does MC only get to have sex with his wife once? I have tried the sex option but only ever worked that first time as part of the Guide. And what about the dungeon crawling? Was this removed? How do I access this content if it exists?

There also is a TF bug: Even though I selected the tall silhouette, the MC became small. Is this intended?
So I am not the only one having this bug, yeah, if you have sex with wife after waking up, and miss it next day or so you can never have it again. And this creates problems for the events which skip time, you have a very fixed time limit to have sex each day and if an event ends after that time you will not be able to do it. So save scrum for this.

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
So I am not the only one having this bug, yeah, if you have sex with wife after waking up, and miss it next day or so you can never have it again. And this creates problems for the events which skip time, you have a very fixed time limit to have sex each day and if an event ends after that time you will not be able to do it. So save scrum for this.
Thanks for the confirm! MAJOR game breaking bug detected!

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Is there any story after the transformation? Is the main character having sex yet? So far I'm stuck at 500 Tavern rep and 505 wife... Just stuck in a loop.

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
Is there any story after the transformation? Is the main character having sex yet? So far I'm stuck at 500 Tavern rep and 505 wife... Just stuck in a loop.
Sadly there is no content revolving around Fem MC serving in Tavern in the current version. Only content you can get is in prison where MC gets fucked every single day.

To be honest prison content is too forced and fast. Dev should have made the Lord who gave loan to couple ask for more payment fast, leading to the wife whoring herself more and prompting MC to use his feminine body to help her to earn money. This way corruption could have been done at a slower pace, MC could have sent into prison after failing payments or so.

Problem with current version is that its way too fast. MC has not even explored his new body but was sent into a den full of hungry men and got fucked hard. And I know that while Dev does not appear here due to criticism, if you are somehow reading this comment, you can still add some mental change element in prison to make it more natural progression. Give us option to make MC a bimbo slut instead of forcing it. And also please add some potions to transform MC body to better serve the inmates and more clothes.

Comisar

Nov 11, 2017
Sadly there is no content revolving around Fem MC serving in Tavern in the current version. Only content you can get is in prison where MC gets fucked every single day.

To be honest prison content is too forced and fast. Dev should have made the Lord who gave loan to couple ask for more payment fast, leading to the wife whoring herself more and prompting MC to use his feminine body to help her to earn money. This way corruption could have been done at a slower pace, MC could have sent into prison after failing payments or so.

Problem with current version is that its way too fast. MC has not even explored his new body but was sent into a den full of hungry men and got fucked hard. And I know that while Dev does not appear here due to criticism, if you are somehow reading this comment, you can still add some mental change element in prison to make it more natural progression. Give us option to make MC a bimbo slut instead of forcing it. And also please add some potions to transform MC body to better serve the inmates and more clothes.
That's unfortunate. I was kinda looking forward to MC corruption. I was hoping his wife would slowly corrupt him to her way of life and he'd end up whoring around along side her.
I agree that the prison content seems a lil forced but I hold up hope that MC will become a slut in prison and eventually come out by bribing the guard with the blue marbles that she earned by selling her body.. Maybe come out to His/Her black friend taken over his business, home, and wife and having to chose to leave or submit along side his very pregnant wife.

archedio

Modder
Apr 18, 2019
Another "rare wife" update without wife?
this wife really RARE
Agreed. It's already 3 updates in a row (according to the changelog).
Petition to change the title from rare wife -> become a wife.

No, seriously. Last I played was version 0.2x
Is the focus of the game shift from NTR to transformation or something?

2.00 star(s) 20 Votes