EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
Hmm the game got so strange. I tried the feature to skip the first content and in any route I try she is already a full slut and fucks everyone at her first sight -.-

Reactions: Aila

max_002

Mar 30, 2019
there is an error 6 if you check your wife's ass in the tavern, then you will be able to clean it, after which you will have a choice: to accept the action with love or as a sub.

the problem is that this action is looped without the possibility of exiting the loop, except if you use the *debug* button

Reactions: Philjd and Aila

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
While in prison some guys catch you in the main hall and while the time runs it throws exception sometimes: node is no child off this! (cannot describe it better)
I assume that it has to do with the new escape routine. But I don't know.
My fame is way higher than 150.

failed to "removeChild" on "Node": The node to be removed is not a child of this node.
at animate(eval at call.output.output (file:///...html:3:140549), <anonymous>:743:39)

I think I copied anything necessary from the error message. I have been programmer thus I know how important details can be. I checked that this excerpt is correct. I run this game with Chrome.

Last edited:

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Hrm. I keep checking on this one now and then, hoping to see some loving sluttery and sharing between the genderbent PC and the wife, in regards to running the tavern, but alas, it seems not to be.

With the premise being the wife is just as much in love with the protagonist as she is being corrupted, it seems like a missed opportunity to explore a playground that hasn't been thoroughly exhausted by other games.

Oh well. Nice to see this one still going all the same.

Michael1957

Nov 8, 2019
Hrm. I keep checking on this one now and then, hoping to see some loving sluttery and sharing between the genderbent PC and the wife, in regards to running the tavern, but alas, it seems not to be.

With the premise being the wife is just as much in love with the protagonist as she is being corrupted, it seems like a missed opportunity to explore a playground that hasn't been thoroughly exhausted by other games.

Oh well. Nice to see this one still going all the same.
Somehow I expected the "new female" to join the wife in "serving" customers. Especially in view of how she is treated in prison. But that opportunity is lost.
Well at least he is playing with his wife now "before" he is changed. Although that is AFAIK not in pictures but in text only.
Only some of the opportunities are used - at least that is what I see.

KRNRK

Feb 13, 2019
Changelog says you can be released from prison now. Any idea how? The fame is above 150 but I'm not able to find any option to leave the prison.

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
Uh oh, it's the Redditors favourite fetish coming to a game near you to cuck the fuck outta your soul, using his dick like a carrabiner an' all. "Call me Mr.Diamond sucka"

Sissycuck111

May 8, 2023
I'm not clear on how to corrupt her at the tavern. Do I just wait until something happens because nothing is. I would like to avoid the cheats if possible.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
-Added more corruption scenes to m2f Peter
-M2f Peter can now be released from prison if fame > 150
with spaces and punctuation, you are looking at about little less than 3000 words for about 200 sentences which for a html game is gonna slap you with maybe 3 scenes if they didnt pad existing scenes with any overflow going to idle exposition.

A less subversive metric for a twine game would be how many passages were added but they there would have to be some self reflection to unironically say to your subscribers that they waited 2-3 months for 10 passages

Reactions: Usex809

naughtyskynet

Feb 11, 2023
ok...the guide says "ask Amari to build some furniture for the tavern (Streets) "
I've tried to roam the streets for DAYS, never found the guy (or girl)

TheFamilyDog

Jan 25, 2022
From what I've seen,
ok...the guide says "ask Amari to build some furniture for the tavern (Streets) "
I've tried to roam the streets for DAYS, never found the guy (or girl)
Amari is your buddy, the black dude that likes to hang naked from the side of a building. I know he does a random encounter when you first meet him, but I also believe his name appears for you to click on it later.

Trevil17

Aug 16, 2024
How to run html games on Android? Because when I run the index.html file, the images don't display

Usex809

Mar 25, 2023
-Added about 20.000 characters of content
with spaces and punctuation, you are looking at about little less than 3000 words for about 200 sentences which for a html game is gonna slap you with maybe 3 scenes if they didnt pad existing scenes with any overflow going to idle exposition.

A less subversive metric for a twine game would be how many passages were added but they there would have to be some self reflection to unironically say to your subscribers that they waited 2-3 months for 10 passages
Yeah, I am also not liking the fact that Dev uses characters as metric in update. Sure they update the game quite regularly but in term of total scenes, each month we only have 3-4 new scenes.

ahd21

Jan 28, 2022
just saying, this game is like 3-4 gb right? so i cleaned up some of it just leaving the wife material + mtf material and now the game is like 600mb, all of the rest of it its just like, random npcs and dicks from the prison, preety shitty no ofense

1.90 star(s) 23 Votes