Aila

Jul 10, 2018
Игра напоминает о некоторых голливудских фильмах которые начал снимать один режиссер, а потом его прогнали и продолжил другой, при этом он полностью переделал сценарий, но оставил в фильме то что было отснято ранее. И как итог для такого фильма, он полностью провалился в прокате, так как зритель не понял что за фильм он посмотрел!

The game reminds of some Hollywood films that one director began to make, and then he was driven away and continued another, while he completely remade the script, but left in the film what was shot earlier. And as a result for such a film, he completely failed at the box office, since the viewer did not understand what kind of film he watched!

Kermit50

Aug 29, 2023
Dumb question. Do you have to use a cheat or go to Loki to have her corrupted? The guide says she can be corrupted, however if those are the only two ways it seems like it is not her idea which mute the whole corruption business in my eyes. I keep playing and I see her disappear at the Tavern but nothing changes. Just wondering.

Philjd

Jan 1, 2018
Prison - tedious and boring after about 5 mins of gameplay. No way of knowing how to get out, released or escape. It's game killer for that route for me. Francis is unclickable in the cell, and too many similar thumbnails to pick him out if he wanders the hallways. My character has 160 prison fame and 32 rocks, not sure if rocks drives the escaping from that place, but would be useful to know what the target is?
I understand the time for wanting to escape the random NPC's but not for the remainder of the scenes, irritating.
Also, the 'short frame' toon needs to be a bit more grown up, looks far too adolescent (yes I know what this site is about, but that is pushing it a bit).

(shortly after that point the release happanned, still far too unknown and grindy though)

Last edited:

torkenstiem

May 1, 2017
The guide says she can be corrupted, however if those are the only two ways it seems like it is not her idea which mute the whole corruption business in my eyes.
Might be a little late to respond but, you could corrupt her by having sex with her. Now it seems that choice has been broken for a while now. The most I can have sex with her is a couple times...if it triggers at all.

1.90 star(s) 23 Votes