Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
Hmm, after hearing that at least so far you can keep the MC strictly on the pussy hunt and that BBC sausage fest can be avoided, I'm actually eager to give this a go, Futa/female content is the only kind of futa content I appreciate, and damn those amazing renders! ;P

Eerie Entity

❤︎ Victoria Shields' One True Love ❤︎
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2018
So just to be clear since thunderbob seemed to excited, and hard to understand LOL... The interracial gangbang that looks right out of a trash Black World Order wet dream is avoidable right ?
Yeah, can be avoided, he said there's three options, two of them are bad, and I'm guessing the good one avoids it =P

Reactions: Rythan25

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
So just to be clear since thunderbob seemed to excited, and hard to understand LOL... The interracial gangbang that looks right out of a trash Black World Order wet dream is avoidable right ?
i am easy to understand..sugarload before reading and you'll be fine :D
in my spoiler comment top of this page i tell how to avoid the 4-cocks one pinklady scene..so read that and avoid accidently clicking the ick :p

IRLover

Aug 1, 2018
God, those Characters are all amazing! That Police and the MC are letting those Black Guys look like little whimps, somehow those Futa Girls are reminding me of those from Affect3d, also the Story so far is top, for a Prologue to be this long, and good writen... I just can't wait for more!

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Well the game was just about as good as I expected it to be after Holy slaves, the only part that I dint like was the entire blacked portion of the intro, it ended up being complete detriment to overall enjoyable game.
Excited to see how the open world is going to be implemented and as much content with Sasha as possible ;)

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Soooo...the art is A-Fucking-Mazing. That said the MC is a little too submissive for me and the NPC's are a bit too butch. I couldn't get into the story. Honestly some of the best art on here hands down. Game isn't for me but man if this is your niche you just crit on a natural 20!

Reactions: MCDom and jly

ronblow123

Feb 4, 2018
Was interested until the interracial part. I know it can be avoided but it being in there is already a bad sign and I don't want to waste my time if more stuff like that will be in the game in future updates. Unfortunate... :(

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
some of the choices are more dominant ...you must have picked the wrong choices..because my MC was a snarky bastich..lol
as i do not fap to games(chaturbate is better) i'm open to trying genres out of my sexual realm if they are interesting...i'm a fan of the stories and enjoy reading and losing myself in another world for a couple hours...as long as my MC can go only after pussy..so playing a futa is cool...but i went and read Alishia's red room discussion page and saw alot of renders and some freaked me out...LOL...i'll keep playing this as long as choices allow me to avoid some of that WTF...LOL

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes