• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Camel

Jun 8, 2017
so over a year of wait for an update and we get no proper action? if you plan on building up to something you need to do more frequent updates, i havent checked out this version yet but the first release had damn fine art and potentially great characters and the same goes for the other game thats "on hold" after first release, and i want to support it as a fan of futa and girl on girl stuff but no way in hell am i gonna do that without more dedication from dev, if i start seeing monthly or atleast updates every other month with decent progression then fuck yeah im in... unless she(?) really do plan on adding **********, then im very out

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if i start seeing monthly or atleast updates every other month with decent progression then fuck yeah im in... unless she(?) really do plan on adding **********, then im very out
I have my issues with the devs but to play the middle for a second, even if they wanted to they couldn't do monthly releases with decent amounts of content.

I don't know if they work full time or are at uni, it's one of the 2 but they don't have the hours to put out monthly releases and being fair, not many devs with decent content updates do monthly now. There are a handful but not many.

ChrisDark

Jul 24, 2017
NO FUCKING WAAAAAYYYYY!!!!!! WE'RE BACK BOYS.
seriously though this game had so much potential I'm happy to see it back.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
No need to sugarcoat this, lots of clicking, lots of filler, lots of meh. How did this go for so long knowing it was to be released when it was when it's full of spelling errors and horrible grammatical screw ups?

On top of that a pretty easy bug with one of the rooms would have shown up pretty damn quickly if this was tested, and someone here fixed it within minutes. This does not get a pass for the amount of time it took for this update. Even if it was worked on for a week it would have had those two problems nailed down quickly.

Nope this sat around until the dev needed money and opened up the flood gates again for a quick cash in. Nope. Nope. Nope.

fsap1

Dec 2, 2017
After very long time finally we got update. so what's new??
There are a few scenes but nothing major. You meet the managers from the red room, learn to massage (cos what's a sandbox game without learning to massage), Video chat with Mia, movie with Nina and massage mothers shoulders.

That's about it.
There's also a short wank session with grandma's bikini.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
honestly???

i looked at devs other game Holy Slaves and i must say that i liked it much more than that here !!

LoneVoyage

Nov 22, 2016
Nope this sat around until the dev needed money and opened up the flood gates again for a quick cash in. Nope. Nope. Nope.
Exactly. He had abandoned the previous game and ran away. A year later he came back and introduced the new game and disappeared again. Now a year has passed and the update has come. Some people never change.

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
No need to sugarcoat this, lots of clicking, lots of filler, lots of meh. How did this go for so long knowing it was to be released when it was when it's full of spelling errors and horrible grammatical screw ups?

On top of that a pretty easy bug with one of the rooms would have shown up pretty damn quickly if this was tested, and someone here fixed it within minutes. This does not get a pass for the amount of time it took for this update. Even if it was worked on for a week it would have had those two problems nailed down quickly.

Spelling errors and grammatical screw ups are expected to see as I'm not a native speaker and don't have a person to proofread for me for now. As already mentioned everywhere (except here), this is a release for patrons with many problems in here (like no sounds at all) and they are here because I wanted to comply with the deadline I've set when I started taking money.
The door leading to incorrect location was a byproduct of the last hour code-change, which had been patched up by me in an hour of a release. Don't know why you thought that it was someone else who did it.
And I also don't know why you think that I've released it only because I needed money. This update was in works since the last year, and when I stopped taking money the work speed became even slower (managing uni, a job, a game development and your mental state is a pretty hard thing to do). It was suppossed to come out on December 15 anyway, but I needed money before that - or it would fully compromise my ability to work on the game. So I've made the post explaining the situation and made the announcement that it will come out sooner. I can assure that if I had a few more days to polish the update in peace - I would do that. And I will do that. It is a patron-only release, and before the public one hits - I still have 12 days.

I know that this update feels tiny when compared to the time you all waited and I'm sorry. As I've said in my posts on patreon
I don't know how you would like this update, or will you even like it at all - but I want to slowly restore your trust in me. Whatever left of it.
And I'm intending to do so with a stable update schedule and gradual filling of the game with content.

Motoko Kusanagi

Major
Donor
Aug 19, 2018
And I also don't know why you think that I've released it only because I needed money. This update was in works since the last year, and when I stopped taking money the work speed became even slower (managing uni, a job, a game development and your mental state is a pretty hard thing to do). It was suppossed to come out on December 15 anyway, but I needed money before that
You know what, you do you. Good Luck.

• Haha
Reactions: greenp

ALISHIA

Game Developer
Sep 1, 2017
You know what, you do you. Good Luck.
I don't know where I contradict myself here, maybe a language barrier at work. But if you feel like it - so be it. I'm sorry for disappointing you or anyone else, I really do.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: greenp

TheLecher

Nov 21, 2018
if i start seeing monthly or atleast updates every other month with decent progression then fuck yeah im in... unless she(?) really do plan on adding **********, then im very out
According to Alishia's posts on Discord back on November 30th, now that 0.2a is out, she's planning to release an update every 2.5 to 3 months. That would put the next update in mid March, probably, if she keeps to her schedule.

Her statement was that, from now on, when the deadline hits, she releases whatever she has ready, even if it's minimal and buggy.

I've tried to be fair about this from the start - praise where praise is due, and the same with criticism. With that in mind, I'm glad to see that she actually came back and put out a release, instead of just letting it sit in the "abandoned" pile forever. So, well done, Alishia, on that score. However, I'll probably wait until I see at least one more update (an on-time update), before I renew my support on Patreon.

Reactions: Camel and ALISHIA

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I believe what saucey said wasn't meant as a criticism. It is a common enough expression in English. The "Good Luck" is the important takeaway. Just out of curiousity ALISHIA, what is your native language?

Oh, and if you need technobabble, PM me. I was recently looking up the various genetic and surgical techniques required for the full spectrum of genders.

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
hmmmm wasnt sure how i felt about this game...buuuut i dont think its for me. dont like the cop at all and dont like that shes banging the mom apparently. i'll admit im more of a vanilla player. and im guessing NTR only refers to the gf? so like from the point of deal with red room managers. will we be able to keep veronica out of the picture? i honestly dont care for gf either. the renders are nice though. also game over if we dont complete tasks? so we dont really have a choice then do we?

3.70 star(s) 71 Votes