4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover TR F95.png

Overview:
The game will tell you about a handsome and self-confident guy, who at his very young age has achieved considerable heights. He has never had a problem getting any woman he wants, and his career has developed at an incredible rate. This guy can not be called a pleasant, or kind person, but he was never particularly interested in the opinion of others. He's been going head-to-head without looking back. But now, the world is waiting for big changes, and those qualities that helped our hero before to reach the top, now can play a cruel joke on him and lead to a very sad finale. Will he be able to regroup and accept the inevitable, or will he be doomed to reap the fruits of his difficult character and views on life?
Thread Updated: 2024-03-03
Release Date: 2024-03-03
Developer: Miron - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English, Russian
Prequels: Vicious Circle - Moving Down
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

To avoid unnecessary questions, before you download and run the game, be sure to read the developer's notes!

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -
Android:
- - - -

image 1.png image 2.png image 3.png image 4.png image 5.png image 6.png image 7.png image 8.png image 9.png image 10.png

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2019
Hello, I was curious about the relationships between the characters of the three games apart from the fact that all are based in the same universe

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
TheRenaissance-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Zoranian

Jun 26, 2017
No, I don't think so ;)
Ha! I want something lighter as well, but good for you for sticking to your passion man. good luck.
I mostly play your games in the beginning then stuff gets a little too rough for me, women treating the men like garbage 24/7.
But again I'm happy you got several games under your belt already, honestly your speed is pretty great.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes