Others The Rescue of Mermaids [v1.1.9 Steam] [Gillenew]

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

CMDRGTMR

Nov 13, 2017
Sorry to necromance after a bit of time. He just released the game on Steam. That version is Steam 1.17.

It cost 5 dollars if you want to pick it up. Right off the bat, noticed some bug fixes and a short new intro.

Currently unable to play all the way through, so don't know the extent of the changes. But just a heads up.

Reactions: ejmuerte

gillenew

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Hey guys, the Steam version is totally different from this version, by the vast feedback I have received in many places, I have changed the direction of the game, now boss battles are done in a Bomberman style, and gameplay has been changed to make it easier to play. Another thing that has also changed are the sex scenes, now we have bigger scenes and ability to preg the monsters girls (the scenes with the small characters will also be available soon).

gillenew

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
So will it be better to buy the steam game to help further the game and game development?
Yes, I'm already responding everyone on Steam and trying to solve the issues and at the same time writing the improvements on top of what the people are commenting on.

so when is this game gonna update?? i mean here this thread
About to the topic update I don't know cause I wasn't the one who created it =/

Reactions: ejmuerte and Griid

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Yes, I'm already responding everyone on Steam and trying to solve the issues and at the same time writing the improvements on top of what the people are commenting on.

About to the topic update I don't know cause I wasn't the one who created it =/
do you have the link from steam?? i wanna check it out

Reactions: gillenew

CMDRGTMR

Nov 13, 2017
Do gillenew have a completed game? and when will be the lvl 2 will be released of this game?
He started off making small, monthly games that contain 2-3 animations at most. It's pretty impressive considering how things can differ between them.

That aside, The Rescue of Mermaids seems to be his first larger game alongside the Dojo one. He updates here and there, mostly bugfixes. But given his recent Patreon post, the even newer update to the second level should be soon. He also said he was going to stop work on other games until TROM has gotten a good amount of progress.

nava_saika

Jun 25, 2019
Can't pass level 2. When I want to buy something in the store, the game hangs and then nothing. Help, please.

Motor3Fase

Sep 6, 2017
Can't pass level 2. When I want to buy something in the store, the game hangs and then nothing. Help, please.
The store is bugged, no fix yet. If you really like the game, i recommend you to buy it in Steam, because the version in the plataform is very different and upgraded than this version.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
there's a bug, if u are at stage 2 whatver you do dont use the drill ability to go down, when you open the bomberman minigame and exit the bomberman minigame it causes... if u use the drill ability you will able to glitch the whole map until you reach the void of nothingness.... im talking about this game in v.1.1.9 and there's a lot of stuff to add more content i think the content stops at the croc girl where you need to unlock another sex scene to progress thru... its 1 month pass already soo... when is the next update?? (dont worry i bought this game in steam)

Apr 21, 2019
Anyone have a MEGA of Nightcall Sex Dojo? I know it's not the same game as in the OP thread, but it's made by the same creator and there's no thread on it, so I figured I'd ask here since I am new to this forum.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Anyone have a MEGA of Nightcall Sex Dojo? I know it's not the same game as in the OP thread, but it's made by the same creator and there's no thread on it, so I figured I'd ask here since I am new to this forum.
just ask for a request at game request page bruh

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Alrighty, thanks. Will do. I should've noticed that before. Should I delete my post so it doesn't become an annoyance?
nah it doesnt bother me tho plus dev hasn't posted any new news on his patreon site it kinda feels this project might be abandon... i just hope not this game doesnt abandon yet...

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Stage 2 hasa a BUG while trying to BUY items from the SHOP. Game FREEZES and have to RESTART everything!!!!! HELP!!!

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes