Jhin00

Feb 21, 2021
It is a game that shows itself even more with the new update. I hope there will be new updates for a long time. It is a perfect and wonderful game.
THX xell_ <33

• Love
Reactions: xell_
Feb 10, 2022
The game is amazing so far, the render are good and the main Characters look great. But I'll be honest, I don't like Tyler. I hope there will be option to skip his scenes entirely

• Red Heart

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
It is a game that shows itself even more with the new update. I hope there will be new updates for a long time. It is a perfect and wonderful game.
THX xell_ <33
Thank you, there will be much more, im fully motivated to bring better content for you guys :giggle:
The game is amazing so far, the render are good and the main Characters look great. But I'll be honest, I don't like Tyler. I hope there will be option to skip his scenes entirely
Im glad you like the game overall. About Tyler i fully agree he and Raymond are annoying to make.However i loved working on Don Hog hes my favorite male character now,

Last edited:

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
Ah Daz, my old nemesis... I'll applaud you as a dev for managing to almost entirely avoid its pernicious tendency to turn characters into uncanny abominations whenever facial expressions are applied. The voices are also shockingly good to the point where I felt it actually added to the experience which is NOT THE NORM for games on this site, even if I'm the sort who prefers to play with them off usually. The main menu is also a nice touch. Oh and that booty shot with the cowboy is eternally hilarious to me for some reason haha.

• Haha

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Ah Daz, my old nemesis... I'll applaud you as a dev for managing to almost entirely avoid its pernicious tendency to turn characters into uncanny abominations whenever facial expressions are applied. The voices are also shockingly good to the point where I felt it actually added to the experience which is NOT THE NORM for games on this site, even if I'm the sort who prefers to play with them off usually. The main menu is also a nice touch. Oh and that booty shot with the cowboy is eternally hilarious to me for some reason haha.
What happens in Texas stays in Texas, but this time it stayed in the restaurant as pile of shit. :D And thank you for your kind words about my renders & sounds! it means alot to me.

Sum Gi

Nov 10, 2017
models are really good. i wish this was not sandbox
And I wish you had a correct opinion. Yeah, that's what this site needs, more linear VNs, as if it didn't have enough, as if that wasn't the most inefficient use of dev resources imaginable. RAAGH!

But in all seriousness, it's barely a sandbox so far. You basically just pick the order you see the scenes in. It's not like a Tomie Wants to Get Married or a Degrees of Lewdity yet.

I cast my vote against this goober. Sandbox superiority!

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
models are really good. i wish this was not sandbox
grind is very minimal and there's nothing locked in current update, In the future, there won't be things that are too complicated and burdensome for the player so dont worry about it. give it a try .Thank you for kind words about my renders too:giggle: I am thinking of making a story-focused game rather than grindfest.
Don't be afraid when you see the word 'Sandbox', give it a try, I'm sure you'll love it. Sandbox elements are minimal and it will not affect the main gameplay. But in future it will affect some choices. But grinding will be super easy like it will takes 30 second max. Trust me i dont like sandboxes too much either.

Reactions: mbusa

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Thank you, there will be much more, im fully motivated to bring better content for you guys :giggle:

Im glad you like the game overall. About Tyler i fully agree he and Raymond are annoying to make.However i loved working on Don Hog hes my favorite male character now,
Yeah he’s funny, love to see him Cuck her hubby too. Could say something like why don’t you go clean up that horses shit, cause your wife will cleaning my horse cock :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
i like the game a lot, characters modelling really good, need improve animations :)

and hope it wont take too long time each updates..

• Red Heart

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
i like the game a lot, characters modelling really good, need improve animations :)

and hope it wont take too long time each updates..
Another friend is doing the animations because i didnt have time to learn it properly, He is usually amazing but it's the first time we're working together. We'll improve it in time hopefully,About updates I want to release every new update within 2,5 - 3 months. I will keep you informed and share my progress frequently from Patreon, and here.

• Red Heart
Reactions: mbusa

FaiRTaiL

Nov 8, 2017
Another friend is doing the animations because i didnt have time to learn it properly, He is usually amazing but it's the first time we're working together. We'll improve it in time hopefully,About updates I want to release every new update within 2,5 - 3 months. I will keep you informed and share my progress frequently from Patreon, and here.
Thx good luck

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
will those hot pics in the gallery be in the future updates or are they just gallery renders? the ones id really like to see added in future update are these
screenshot0003.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes