Sleepwalker59

Nov 6, 2022
good model, sad not the story im into
dont know why the fuk i found this when im searching lesbian stuff
Maybe the fact that the "lesbian" tag was missing was already telling you that there would NOT be a lot of "lesbian stuff", wasn't it?

Reactions: xell_

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Every girl is so hot in this game might as well go full Lesbian game.
Also Futa.
Thanks man! Zoey and Rachel will have a lesbian relationship, but the game is mainly straight-focused. There are no plans for futa as well. (Zoey and Rachel are bisexual.)
Apart from this, I have a gift for you guys. I will render 4K and 8K versions exclusively for Patreon.

zoey_wall-00.png
valeria-wall-00.png

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
And it will make a killing. I think you need a bit more meat on this game, progress story and mechanics and given the visuals it'll sell very good.
Exactly, there are a lot of things that need to be done before a Steam release because Steam users always expect more and better. Because they're paying.

Reactions: DoceDoceComoMel

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Gonna have to give this one a try sooner than later, once I finish the next few games in my backlog the blonde gives me some Bella from SG vibes from the preview renders which makes me really want to play this one

• Red Heart
Reactions: xell_

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
With pleasure!, and keep doing what you're doing. I also made a new color preset; you can pick it up at the link below if you need it.
Code:
https://f95zone.to/threads/gfx-request-thread.57341/post-14281185
Thank you i'll give it a try :love:
Gonna have to give this one a try sooner than later, once I finish the next few games in my backlog the blonde gives me some Bella from SG vibes from the preview renders which makes me really want to play this one
I have to give you a fair warning: the game is not vanilla. There are some elements in it that might be considered harsh, especially if you're a sensitive person. However, I'm trying to keep the visuals as good as possible. To be honest, writing isn't my strongest suit, and I've been looking for a decent writer for a while but haven't found exactly what I need. I really want to focus on my art and not deal with the script, but unfortunately, that's not possible. I've spent the last 15 days trying to improve the script, but it didn't turn out as perfect as I had imagined. It's still okay, but it could be much better. I'll keep working on the game and make it as interesting as I can.Also, the links are down at the moment, but I will upload the game tonight.Then you can give it a try. The intro part is a bit rough, but it's getting better.

Reactions: Lady Aspen

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
scene803.png

Fair warning: this update contains lesbian and footjob content (footjob skippable)
Episode 1 Chapter 1 - v0.2.2 (Public Release)
Release Notes:

• Added 520+ new renders
  • Added 7 new animations.
  • Better and Higher quality renders.
  • Added zoom feature for locations.
  • Added 2 new main quests.
  • Improved animation replay system.
  • Added 2 new locations: Sheldon's Mansion and School gym.
  • Mobile buttons were added for new locations.
  • New secrets added.
  • Expanded gallery with 18 new pictures.
  • Name changer feature for all characters.
  • Character profiles are accessible via phone.
  • Added new game skip intro option (Unlocks images and scenes from the intro)
  • Secrets are now more visible with flashing effects.
  • A hint button has been added to the gallery
  • All voice lines are added.(Only a few are missing from the intro, which will be added in the 0.2.2a patch.)
  • Added support for 11 new languages: Turkish, Russian, German, French, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Japanese,Hindi,Italian,Portuguese(Brazilian)
Bug Fixes:
  • Fixed history screen.
  • Fixed issue where completing daily quests last won't trigger chapter completion.
  • Fixed restaurant duties button placement above popups.
  • Fixed the save issue occurring immediately after the credits screen.
  • Fixed the issue where music wouldn't play on the game load.
  • Fixed an issue where pressing "H" would also hide the current screen.
  • Fixed restaurant duties are not resetting when skip time is used.
Known Bugs:
  • The game crashes after you click more than 2 dev support links on bluestacks(No issue on normal mobiles)
Have fun.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
The Restaurant [v0.2.2] [Xell] - Compressed

Win/Linux [301 MB]
- - - -

Mac [297 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The Restaurant [v0.2.2] [Xell] - Compressed

Win/Linux [301 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac [297 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Win Pixeldrain is the Mac version o_O

Reactions: Bob69

Mr. Robo

Jun 30, 2024
I know this is going to be a hit.
If you ain't from the future, don't say such things.

> Female protagonist
> multiple protagonist
> sandbox

Oh boi. It will die in no time.
It wouldn't surprise me.

Since it doesn't mention a "Male Protagonist" that = another same-o corruption game. Let the player enjoy getting pounded by all the cocks!

*a bite of his burger*
Looks like a straight up homeless man... dude ain't got money for a burger, what the hell is this Matrix shit. And obviously, the burger got put down on the table, which you cannot see.

1.7gb for v0.1, has to be some massive titties
No, just the format in which the images are in. I've seen bigger.

interesting... but no animations in 2024
Hmm, then why is that "Animated" tag there for? report it and have it removed, if the game does not have any Animations.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
The MC is a woman, but according the comments, there isn't much lesbian content. ¿Is this game oriented to female public? Nothing wrong with that, but I would like to know before playing, because we men don't play a game with a female MC to make her chase cocks. We mostly want lesbian content if the MC is a woman; obviously as a kink, not some cheesy cliché lesbian romance. That would be for lesbian public.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 19 Votes