xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
So when you say the vanilla/good path is coming next update is that what you mean by good? Or do you actually mean good as in more wholesome? Based on reading it doesn't seem like there are many choices to avoid content you don't like but maybe in the future? Haven't played this but renders are really good and I've been keeping an eye on it hoping mostly for lesbian content even though it seems like the mother/daughter combo won't happen.
Wholesome/Better approach to the scenes. As example Zoey will serve Tyler and his crew at the beginning at the Restaurant, and they will say some things to piss her off. Then you will have two options: either handle it yourself or let Rachel handle the situation. Both outcomes will be different. Rachel will use her charm on them and resolve the situation, possibly involving lots of kissing in front of Zoey's angry eyes. Or you can choose Zoey to handle the situation; maybe she'll open the bun, spit on his burger, and give it to him with a smile.(im still thinking about what can i add instead, feel free to share ideas but worse case i'll go along with this.) :confused: After seeing that, the other guys will expect the same treatment.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Wholesome/Better approach to the scenes. As example Zoey will serve Tyler and his crew at the beginning at the Restaurant, and they will say some things to piss her off. Then you will have two options: either handle it yourself or let Rachel handle the situation. Both outcomes will be different. Rachel will use her charm on them and resolve the situation, possibly involving lots of kissing in front of Zoey's angry eyes. Or you can choose Zoey to handle the situation; maybe she'll open the bun, spit on his burger, and give it to him with a smile.(im still thinking about what can i add instead, feel free to share ideas but worse case i'll go along with this.) :confused: After seeing that, the other guys will expect the same treatment.
Wait you said Rachel, Zoeys bestfriend? Is she going to be a waitress now too? Or did you mean the mom Valeria will do it? :ROFLMAO:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Wait you said Rachel, Zoeys bestfriend? Is she going to be a waitress now too? Or did you mean the mom Valeria will do it? :ROFLMAO:
No, this time Zoey will come to the restaurant with Rachel. I want to use Rachel more often because somehow she's become my new favorite. But Rachel as a waitress is not a bad idea. :unsure:

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
No, this time Zoey will come to the restaurant with Rachel. I want to use Rachel more often because somehow she's become my new favorite. But Rachel as a waitress is not a bad idea. :unsure:
Yeah definately like that idea Rachel is even hotter than Zoey :love: for me anyway, don’t get me wrong Zoey is hot and has curves for days but if I could only fuck one of them on a desert island, it would be Rachel. Just hope Vals scenes don’t get cut, cause she’s a secret slut that likes the groping and spanking, just doesn’t want to admit it in public:love:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Thanks for the reply, I ran through earlier after Animal's recommendation and at this point at least there's way too much harassment type content for me. I'm a sucker for FP but avoid the slut simulators like the plague. I'd like to see them getting knees in the nuts in those situations and holy fuck is Evan a pathetic worthless piece of shit. I may check it out again after the changes but I can say right now it's definitely not for me. Wish you the best though!

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Yeah definately like that idea Rachel is even hotter than Zoey :love: for me anyway, don’t get me wrong Zoey is hot and has curves for days but if I could only fuck one of them on a desert island, it would be Rachel. Just hope Vals scenes don’t get cut, cause she’s a secret slut that likes the groping and spanking, just doesn’t want to admit it in public:love:
I'll replace those scenes with something better, don't worry. And yeah, Rachel is more of a fucktoy and easier to handle than Zoey.
Thanks for the reply, I ran through earlier after Animal's recommendation and at this point at least there's way too much harassment type content for me. I'm a sucker for FP but avoid the slut simulators like the plague. I'd like to see them getting knees in the nuts in those situations and holy fuck is Evan a pathetic worthless piece of shit. I may check it out again after the changes but I can say right now it's definitely not for me. Wish you the best though!
Yeah, I'm aware. Don't worry. Can't wait to hear your thoughts after the revision.

Reactions: fishbrain

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
patreon has problems mainly with: incest/shota/blackmail/mind control and maybe drugs/rape content. Imo you are safe, and they won't take you down. Just try to avoid that content
yeah i have to make things smoother and better

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
With all the revisions and new scenes I hope it doesn't become just a teasing blueballing game, as we have enough female protagonist games that are like that.
I agree 100%, somewhere in between nun and turbo slut. And don’t need to be another slow burn blue ball simulator. I always tell the devs as long as there are choices for her to be naughty or not, you can’t blame the game if she acts like a slut if YOUR picking the slut choices :ROFLMAO:
And you keep the other side happy, that wants her to be an angel too, just don’t lock out choices ( hate when games do that) you make 9 corruption choices but because you didn’t have 10 cause you didn’t want to give a rim job to some old fuck now you miss out on another sex scene later with some goddess.

Reactions: barbarella2021

Whofellnow

Dec 3, 2022
I agree 100%, somewhere in between nun and turbo slut. And don’t need to be another slow burn blue ball simulator. I always tell the devs as long as there are choices for her to be naughty or not, you can’t blame the game if she acts like a slut if YOUR picking the slut choices :ROFLMAO:
And you keep the other side happy, that wants her to be an angel too, just don’t lock out choices ( hate when games do that) you make 9 corruption choices but because you didn’t have 10 cause you didn’t want to give a rim job to some old fuck now you miss out on another sex scene later with some goddess.
The somewhere in between seems to the impossible to find. I’ve begun to abhor things like corruption stats for just the reason you gave. I can’t sleep with the hot milf because I didn’t give the crusty homeless man a blow job doesn’t make any sense. This is one I was initially intrigued by but the forced nature of all the interactions killed it for me. I’ll be interested to see if the revisions turn that around. Let me throat punch the assholes in the restaurant for gods sake.

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal
Apr 7, 2019
The somewhere in between seems to the impossible to find. I’ve begun to abhor things like corruption stats for just the reason you gave. I can’t sleep with the hot milf because I didn’t give the crusty homeless man a blow job doesn’t make any sense. This is one I was initially intrigued by but the forced nature of all the interactions killed it for me. I’ll be interested to see if the revisions turn that around. Let me throat punch the assholes in the restaurant for gods sake.
I'll tell you, I normally can't stand forced encounters or non-consensual encounters and but this feels a bit different to me. I actually didn't feel that way with this game simply because Valeria and Zoey acknowledged what jackasses the boys were and they were aroused by the thought of the degradation of submitting to jerks. It seems like a small distinction but it's made all the difference for me. I really like this game so far.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Problem is even though Tyler’s an asshole, he’s the son of the mafia boss that the fucking Cuck took a loan from. If he was just some everyday day douchebag I would totally agree with you

Luziferii

Mar 30, 2018
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.
File "renpy/common/00start.rpy", line 83, in _init_language
renpy.change_language(language)
File "game/text_styles.rpy", line 53, in custom_change_language
on_language_change(language)
File "game/text_styles.rpy", line 22, in on_language_change
lang_type = language_type[new_language]
KeyError: 'fr_zenpy'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 635, in main
run(restart)
File "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 75, in run
renpy.translation.init_translation()
File "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 664, in init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # type: ignore

Windows-10-10.0.22631 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Thu Jul 18 20:34:20 2024

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

After initialization, but before game start.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 359, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 635, in main
run(restart)
File "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", line 75, in run
File "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", line 664, in init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # type: ignore

Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Thu Jul 18 20:34:20 2024
I believe you were using an unofficial translation patch earlier, right?

Here is the solution: remove the persistent files from both locations:

1. \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\The Restaurant
  2. Game\saves
If that doesn't work, delete the folders I highlighted above.

Reactions: Luziferii

diqui28

Aug 3, 2021
Luziferii disse:
Desculpe, mas ocorreu uma exceção não capturada.

Após a inicialização, mas antes do início do jogo.
Arquivo "renpy/common/00start.rpy", linha 83, em _init_language
renpy.change_language(idioma)
Arquivo "game/text_styles.rpy", linha 53, em custom_change_language
on_language_change(idioma)
Arquivo "game/text_styles.rpy", linha 22, em on_language_change

-- Rastreamento completo ------------------------------------------------------------

Rastreamento completo:
Arquivo "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", linha 359, em bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
Arquivo "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", linha 635, em main
executar(reiniciar)
Arquivo "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\main.py", linha 75, em executar
Arquivo "I:\Jeux\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\TheRestaurant-0.2.2-pc\renpy\translation\__init__.py", linha 664, em init_translation
renpy.store._init_language() # tipo: ignorar
Arquivo "renpy/common/00start.rpy", linha 83, em _init_language
renpy.change_language(idioma)
Arquivo "game/text_styles.rpy", linha 53, em custom_change_language
on_language_change(idioma)
Arquivo "game/text_styles.rpy", linha 22, em on_language_change

Ren'Py 8.2.0.24012702
Qui Jul 18 20:34:20 2024
xell_ disse:
Acredito que você estava usando um patch de tradução não oficial antes, certo?

Aqui está a solução: remova os arquivos persistentes de ambos os locais:

1. \AppData\Roaming\RenPy\ O Restaurante
  2. Jogo\ salva
Se isso não funcionar, exclua as pastas que destaquei acima.

I downloaded this page and the patreon and I didn't find the files to delete

cniht

Jun 6, 2017
Maybe I'm just missing something but I click on the portrait pictures in free mode and I cannot seem to change characters.

4.40 star(s) 19 Votes