DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
Hey there, Dont worry im not a fan of sandboxes aswell,I really hate grinding.You're not wrong with such a reaction, because most games add unnecessary things to prolong the game,My game will have minimum grind and more pleasure.It will be more rewardable experience for everyone.
is Tyler’s mother still around or was she killed off by his mob dad? Also like to see the mob boss and his associates use the diner for some high stakes poker games to use towards loan payment, where of course Val and her daughter will be giving sexual favors while Cuck husband can be in the back washing dishes

also think the waitresses need sluttier outfits, maybe see through tops tight mini skirts
:love:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
I can already see the downfall after that sandbox switch lol. What do I predict? Empty areas that do nothing until you need to go there. Either linear sandbox that defeats the whole purpose of the map and navigation, or disjointed vignettes that are just self contained events that don't tie into the big picture. Repetition of same dialogues and events. Development process that implodes because the dev can't handle the added complexity and workload of making a sandbox playable in a timely manner.

But who knows? Maybe like 2% of sandbox games actually makes sense to be a sandbox. Maybe you will be one of those rare devs. I liked the intro VN part well enough, though. Good luck.
Hey , Thanks for good wishes. i fully agree with what you're saying.my experiences on other sandbox wasn't so pleasent too,and i really hate repetition of same dialogue & scenes.Im thinking to add variety to those kind scenes, as example,in food serving part, you will serve different customers each time,with each update, i'll add new customers with different personalities & behaviours.Valeria & Zoey will do their "best" to get more tips, or not it will be your choice.

Last edited:

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Love the game so far, I can see great potential from it even though the sandbox at the end kinda irks me because I thought a regular VN format would be suitable. At first I was feeling slightly bad about the husband until I saw him kissing Victor's hand and later cheating on Valeria and acting submissive. Now I have zero regret about cucking him hard. Your game reminded me more of The Point Of No Return however, with the Mother-Daughter duo surrounded by all these men. If you haven't played it yet you could get inspiration, it's one of my faves in the corruption genre.
Yes i played that game,It was really good.Evan is basically a wimp, He would even sell his family over his own success.He's definitely not deserving Valeria at all.Im glad you enjoyed the game :)

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Ok this looks like it will be quality. I assume I am done for now since there are no quests or anywhere to go ? So much potential here. For the love of all that is holy don't abandon it keep going. For sure on the right track. keep it up
yes there are no quests available yet, but in the next update im thinking to add 2 quest for valeria & 2 quest for zoey, along with proper Restaurant system for both characters.you will able to earn money by serving customers and if you want to earn extra tips you will have to serve in more inappropriate way,that will increase your character corruption & restaurant rep, so you will able to unlock some scenes at the restaurant when you reach a specific corruption point.Restaurant reputation will increase your fame so more customers will visit & you will receive double tips.you will able to spend money buying new recipes for the restaurant so you will able to cook better foods, and better foods= more money.i have more plans in the future but babysteps first.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Im not going to lie, there will be lesbian content(not with mom/daughter), but the game is going to be very straight. Very similar to "fashion business or anna's exciting affection."I can say that I developed it by taking inspiration from those games.
Good inspiration material but the hobbo scene with the mom was a bit out of nowhere. Not asking for a slow burn game but going hobbo route that fast ruin the girls. I mean not even hookers are that depraved :LOL:

Reactions: Pantera1320

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
The quality of the game is so high and the character modeling so good, it's hard to believe you're making it alone. If the author can stick to it, I believe there will be many supporters.
Currently im making this alone, but i had some help with character creation earlier.I'm currently looking a co-artist so i can produce more content in short time.I had to re-done & re-render most of my scenes in order to maintain quality, im still learning a lot of stuff about DAZ,specially expressions & poses takes too much time, but the results are definitely worth it.

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
Good inspiration material but the hobbo scene with the mom was a bit out of nowhere. Not asking for a slow burn game but going hobbo route that fast ruin the girls. I mean not even hookers are that depraved :LOL:
Thats actually good point, BUT technically the poor guy was just trying to fix his dick.And Valeria's delicate throat seemed to be best option for that. but dont worry there will be more perv...cough...gentlemen will look oppurtunities to touch her.:oops:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

LinchCAP

Feb 20, 2022
It looks promising, I'm taking my place. Notice to the creator that they released a game patch in Spanish.
Any chance of knowing what the future labels will be?

xell_

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2017
It looks promising, I'm taking my place. Notice to the creator that they released a game patch in Spanish.
Any chance of knowing what the future labels will be?
We are currently working on polish,spanish & portuguese translations as soon they're finished i'll update the thread here.In the meantime im looking russian,turkish,french & german translators.

Last edited:
Reactions: LinchCAP

Tasera

Jul 24, 2019
You're right, but animation is something i've never done before. i didnt wanted to use pre-made animations without knowglade about them but in future updates i'll learn it properly(or collab with an animator) and i will create smooth & high quality animations as possible i can.
Worst case, just keep the same quality for this game, train yourself in animations with another short game made just for it, then when you have learnt to improve the current quality of renders and animations you can go on to develop your next game using these improved skills. I believe the current game's renders are just fine right now especially for a first game. Granted it's not some full 4k HD or anything but it's definitely good.
Don't forget that if you want to improve the quality, you'd have to improve everything else too like the writing, otherwise people would be like "yeah it looks good but man the writing is terrible", or "the sandbox aspect is a complete turn-off and it doesnt deserve such good renders". I'll let you imagine the other things they could say.

Reactions: xell_
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes